Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
09.07.2015 - 22:23
Inspired by all the revolutions and rebellions that occur within the nations: The French revolution, American Revolution, the Russian revolution, The american civil war. They were primary regular citizen with little training. Hence the militia boost. They were also pretty good at maneuvering in their own homeland, hence to boost to sea transport and movement

Primary Boost:
Militia +1 attack, +4 Mov +10 Cost (I think it will be more competitive in the competitive scene if we remove the +10 Cost)
Sea Transport +1mov -100 Cost
+1 attack on INF (Laochra made a good point, and having this would make the strategy very strong on inception)

Nerfs:
+50 Cost to all Air
+20 Cost to tanks
-1 attack to Inf

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.07.2015 - 22:36
Support
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 03:39
Soldier001
Account eliminato
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 06:22
Nice chain break with that avatar soldier.

No support unless you boost another unit...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 08:12
Scritto da clovis1122, 10.07.2015 at 06:22

Nice chain break with that avatar soldier.

No support unless you boost another unit...

How about Trans +1mov -100 Cost
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 08:16
Scritto da Cthulhu, 10.07.2015 at 08:12

But before we can even discuss the boost/nerfs, let's talk about the strategy, what is it, the description, if it have any background maybe inspired in something in the real world, then, after that, justify all the boost and nerfs the strategy should have.....

atm all I know is that the straegy is called "Rebel Strategy" and that it boost militias, and possibly boost to trans.(I assume SEA TRANSPORTS) ...

(P.D: add a cool img about the strategy it and I upvote !)

EDIT: will it be prem strat? for free or at a cost?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 08:23
Scritto da clovis1122, 10.07.2015 at 08:16

Scritto da Cthulhu, 10.07.2015 at 08:12

But before we can even discuss the boost/nerfs, let's talk about the strategy, what is it, the description, if it have any background maybe inspired in something in the real world, then, after that, justify all the boost and nerfs the strategy should have.....

atm all I know is that the straegy is called "Rebel Strategy" and that it boost militias, and possibly boost to trans.(I assume SEA TRANSPORTS) ...

(P.D: add a cool img about the strategy it and I upvote !)

EDIT: will it be prem strat? for free or at a cost?

Well, it is inspired by all the revolutions and rebellions that occur within the nations: The French revolution, American Revolution, the Russian revolution, The american civil war. They were primary regular citizen with little training. Hence the militia boost. They were also pretty good at maneuvering in their own homeland, hence to boost to sea transport and movement.

I would like it be free, because it would make playing countries in africa and south america really popular
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 09:05
I like this though I think the name could use some work, maybe something like "Viva la Revolution" or "For the People" more to the theme of the strategy.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 09:09
Scritto da Meester, 10.07.2015 at 09:05

I like this though I think the name could use some work, maybe something like "Viva la Revolution" or "For the People" more to the theme of the strategy.

Rebel scum?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 09:52
Or maybe, just maybe. We should fix Hybrid Warfare
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 13:34
Scritto da Cthulhu, 10.07.2015 at 08:23

I would like it be free, because it would make playing countries in africa and south america really popular

South America is not fun because of the low density of cities. Africa is not fun because of the inconsistency of reinforcements distribution. This would be most fun in Europe with all those port cities with interesting potential.

My pet peeve is this: efficient untrained militia is already the theme of Guerrilla Warfare. This would be GW without marines and with buffed transports?
----
Scritto da Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 13:41
Scritto da notserral, 10.07.2015 at 13:34

Scritto da Cthulhu, 10.07.2015 at 08:23

South America is not fun because of the low density of cities. Africa is not fun because of the inconsistency of reinforcements distribution. This would be most fun in Europe with all those port cities with interesting potential.

My pet peeve is this: efficient untrained militia is already the theme of Guerrilla Warfare. This would be GW without marines and with buffed transports?

Thats sort of what I was thinking too. D: but you could give it a try or something :O?
----

Scritto da Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 13:56
Scritto da notserral, 10.07.2015 at 13:34

To me, GW is focused on cheap surprise attacks with efficient militia.

This strategy would be focused on militia as the main force, but with a decent economy, it has potential to do many things. GW main defense is the militia, while this main defense could be infantry depending on value.

I understand that the similarity of militia may make it seem like the same strategy, but the play-style would be different, because this strategy allows combos (militia+inf) that GW doesn't - with the militia taking the city and the infantry defending it, since attack differences.

I think having this strategy would give players a new way to play the game, at least competitively and on poorer maps. It is like a water down version of GW but without the malus GW carries.

It like having GW, MoS, and HW. They are similar strategy, but would you play GW like MoS? In the end, do we need it? Do we need any strategy? The answer is no, but it sure makes the game more flavorful to have more useful strategies to play.

#VivaLaRevolutionStrat
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 15:10
Jordan
Account eliminato
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 22:24
I will support because we need more strategies
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2015 - 22:26
Support this. I really like the idea, it might need a small amount of tweaking by dear Ivan and Amok, but nonetheless the general idea is great and would make low income areas like Africa with low starting funds more playable. Upvoted and followed.
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.07.2015 - 15:27
Its like a useful Gruella Warfare?

Either way, I support fully.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.07.2015 - 15:36
Support
----
ho
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.07.2015 - 15:37
Support please implement
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.07.2015 - 18:03
Maybe it should be called "Partisan" instead? anyway
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.07.2015 - 21:24
+1def to militia as well, it will make it more balanced.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.07.2015 - 05:43
How about a heli boost? Make it the in-between of gw and ds. Thinking of it, rebels wouldn't use expensive jets (AT's) or military bombers for air assault/transportation. The best they can use is helicopters. How about a -100 cost, +1 attack to helis?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.07.2015 - 11:47
Scritto da The Tactician, 12.07.2015 at 05:43

How about a heli boost? Make it the in-between of gw and ds. Thinking of it, rebels wouldn't use expensive jets (AT's) or military bombers for air assault/transportation. The best they can use is helicopters. How about a -100 cost, +1 attack to helis?

I really like this idea, if more people support it, i will add it
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.07.2015 - 11:55
(deleted)
Account eliminato
Mbe just fix HW?most expensive and most weakness strat of atwar.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.07.2015 - 14:43
Rebels didn't really use Naval Transports, you could give more range to other units instead. Also they used a lot of inf so the inf nerf doesn't make much sense
----
Someone Better Than You
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.07.2015 - 15:14
Scritto da Cthulhu, 12.07.2015 at 11:47

Scritto da The Tactician, 12.07.2015 at 05:43

I really like this idea, if more people support it, i will add it

Scritto da Zephyrusu, 12.07.2015 at 14:43

Rebels didn't really use Naval Transports, you could give more range to other units instead. Also they used a lot of inf so the inf nerf doesn't make much sense

support for the new strat.
I think The idea is that a rebel army starts off in pubs and barn dances where the amount of trained soldiers like inf would be few and far between. so having them as powerful as standard along with the boosts to the militia would make that strat kinda Really good. though if other nerfs were placed on other units i soppose the nerf for inf wouldn't be necessary then.

I'm not sure about the heli boosting, i'd have to say bad idea cause rebellions never really have the funds to biuld heli's. but sure it could still be fun to impliment and see how it works.
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.07.2015 - 19:18
 Nero
Wont this just make militia the new infantry?
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.07.2015 - 19:26
Support

Nice boobs
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.07.2015 - 19:35
Scritto da Nero, 15.07.2015 at 19:18

Wont this just make militia the new infantry?

but the things is you get free militia- like infantry every cities u take
----
Hi
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.07.2015 - 01:53
Some suggestions for other name I recieved: Rebel Uprising or coup d'é·tat
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo