Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità

Il post originale

Postato da Croat, 13.02.2021 - 15:52
This is frustrating. And I am writing this being frustrated and annoyed. Nothing personal.
I will be hell honest with all of you, you like it or not, but those are facts. Those are your own behaviour, not mine. If you cannot deal with it being mentioned, you have a problem with yourself.
Things I will mention are bloody annoying to all of us who just want to compete and enjoy, but system is made like that, so certain group of people and individuals is able to prevent enjoyment of all others. We literally DONT have who to play with.

I won't directly name anyone, even I could, it's not pillory, but actually their own behaviour, so being called out by someone is their own responsibility. Anyways, names are irrelevant for my point of present situation, so I'll avoid mentioning them.

Nowdays you have clans who in season, which lasts for 3 months, stop playing everyone almost 1 month before season end, except if someoene passes them on first place, which is impossible with current amount of clans competing, being semi-active or inactive, camping and having their own this or that issues. I've been spamming those (and some other as well), for days. I got literally zero responds. They just mark themselves afk, but when I make some cw in cw room, they immediately show there after seeing that some cw is open. Congrats, you'll get a first trophy, well played. Keep watching me struggling around 1000 Elo.

Nowadays you have players who have some forgotten issues with other players (including one from my clan), who want to cw, but after some pointless discussion in clanwar game lobby, they reminded each other about what they, no more and no less, but fucking forgotten. After they reminded each other that they stopped playing each other, there comes insults, dogs, apes, other crap and guess what? CW fails because they reminded themselves of something what happened 3 months ago, so all other guys just lost 30 minutes of their lives on waiting for a CW which got canceled cuz 2 thugs decided it's more 'productive' not to cw due to personal issues, instead of being mature and dealing with each other on the battleground. That's not called pride, but bullshit.

Nowadays you have clans who want to pick who from other clan will play against them or they won't cw. Like hey, if I am willing to cw anyone, bring mid ranks into cw scene as well, that doesn't mean I am total retard and kamikaza who will throw his least experienced players against someone's base players just to have possibility to compete. Tomorrow, same those who wanted to choose opponent's coalition players for a cw will dodge you when they don't have their peak players online.

(I have proofs for each of these things I mentioned, but I am not willing to post them because I didn't edit it or hide names, but they exist. And all mentioned above are acutally well known stuff, so screenshots are actually not even needed)

MAJOR PROBLEM IS

Same those guys will tomorrow, in next season or whenever, give themselves credits to shit on other clans, place their ideas, suggestions or critics towards CW scene or it's activity, when it doesn't work for them.
I say it with confidence, because it's not first time such things happen. What a bloody paradox and hypocrisy.
Fucking masquerade where everyone are hiding behind their shitty masks and acting dumb.

On the other side, no matter how bad this season is, you have people who are willing to cw anytime, who are trying to bring new guys into competitive scene and keep activity and actual COMPETITIVENESS of COMPETITIVE scene.

I won't give myself credits for anything, I dont give a shit about that crap, but my bow down deservedly goes to Captain Steele and his UNS Courageous for having a will to hop into cw scene with middle ranks, being ready to lose majority of cws, but being in profit of experience for future CWs.
And one more bow to Sun who is trying alone what he can and WD and his clan for not avoiding anyone, for being friendly and actually being the only one who you can ask for cw anytime and be sure, if they can, that they will cw, no matter on which place they are, no matter what part of season it is, not matter what amount of elo they have or who they have on their playing roaster.

IF NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL THIS SEASON END

I will honestly make separated competition next season for clans who actually play and have enthusiasm and wish to compete and be active on scene and all rest of campers, dodgers, those who put personal issues in front of everyone's enjoyment and pathetic trophy 'fighters' or better say place sitters and Elo holders can keep competing with each other in another one. In one competition people will compete who will be more active, in another people will compete who will be able to avoid CW for a longer time. Good for both.

Only that way some of them might realize how pathetic and unproductive such behaviour in our scene is. My brain wants to blow out of my skull seeking for CW for hours and days, while couple of clans can actually cw and have nice roaster on, but they just don't want and care about something else. Then they will seek for a CW when they see no one else is on, just so it looks that they actually seeked for a CW. Pathetic again.

Put down your boring masks, either compete, either I swear to God I am going to make another competition only for actual competing clans, independently of anything. And don't forget, don't give yourself credits tomorrow to say a word about activity in CW scene. You were once the reason of it's drop.
15.02.2021 - 11:59
Scritto da Dave, 15.02.2021 at 04:29

Scritto da Mauzer Panteri, 14.02.2021 at 15:53

100 pc reward for every player which surrvive cw + betting and rewards.

Without that, be happy with current situation (which trust me or not, cn become even worse, very soon).

Betting is coming.... its slow because I've been busy with other things, but it will arrive...

that would be cool and it should be applied to regular games too, like spectators can bet on specific players to entice them to stay & watch
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.02.2021 - 14:16
Idk why u think that people would cw a guy again who rewalled,serbwalled or did other shits vs them. maybe officially make some rules about rewall or if you dc no one will tie and shit so that no fight will ever happen again.
its all because of kids like froyer who think they are fani
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.02.2021 - 22:40
Scritto da Alex, 15.02.2021 at 11:16

Every year the same shit: campers, too much inactivity, dodgers, and croat flaming each time a clan for camping (thankfully he didnt name the clan this year). From what i see from my experience in the last 3 seasons that i was an active competitive player is that theres always a boom in the start of the season when it comes to games (usually because people dont care for elo and try to become better and are hyped for the new season)and less games at the end of the season (duh). In summer orca had like god knows how many cws per day at the start, but after 1-2 months they stopped playing. In autumn, the same thing for Enigma and Ship, a lot of cws at the beggining but after 1-2 months the cws slowed or stopped. Now in the winter the same, noobs and narcos and hellenism had crraazzy amount of cws at the beggining and now they dropped. So what do i want to say with what i said above is that you just cant expect people to be as active as they were in the start and being consistantly active at the end of the season, at this point its not even about campers because the 1 camping cln cant affect the entire damn activity in such a degree theres other things that affect the activily like personal life, change of preference in the maps maybe, who knows, theres many reasons.
You yourself with Orca went in summer inactive the last month because you guys had other stuff in your real lifes to do or because you were burnt out from how many games you played at the start of the season, narcos this season after many games at the start, they stopped because their clan mate got banned and joseph started scenarios again after that, for Hellenism Bella got married so he has other things to do now, in autumn in ship i remember we stopped cwing after what happened with Same, i could bring more examples to prove that its not just camping the reason why you dont find cws, some people just want to come and chill and chat when you see them on but /afk. Is there camping? There is, . Are people dodging a clan/player because of personal reasons? Yes. But is that the only reasons why people dont cw you or anyone in general? I feel like the answer is no, even tho from what you have posted you are giving me those kind of vibes, that the community is consisted mostly of dickheads who just want to camp and dodge clans just because of personal differencies and ego issues who want to be 1st place.

Oh and btw something else i wanted to add is that the War tourney that you had done some months ago was a very good way to compete without dodging/camping, i feel like it should become something official and be played every time every season, like how football has normal leagues and then theres the cup, it should become something like that (in my humble opinion of course).

well said
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.02.2021 - 02:34
To be honest, it's sad to see that players care so much about seasonal trophy, as much that they are ready to camp (or fake camp, playing a cw now and then with the main team just to "show that they are not camping") for 10 or more weeks just to get that trophy. We are a small community, with less than (or around) 30 active cw players, and half of these decide to camp after a month....
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.02.2021 - 12:14
Croat
"My brain wants to blow out of my skull seeking for CW for hours and days"

Bro imagine you spend that time in gym xd

Big Croat 2022 mr Olympia
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.02.2021 - 04:26
You are right, Croat!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.02.2021 - 08:19
Scritto da Xenomega, 15.02.2021 at 11:10

Scritto da Kaska, 15.02.2021 at 04:11

well said lil man

Stfu kid
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.02.2021 - 06:41
Scritto da Tribune Aquila, 15.02.2021 at 11:59

Scritto da Dave, 15.02.2021 at 04:29

Scritto da Mauzer Panteri, 14.02.2021 at 15:53

100 pc reward for every player which surrvive cw + betting and rewards.

Without that, be happy with current situation (which trust me or not, cn become even worse, very soon).

Betting is coming.... its slow because I've been busy with other things, but it will arrive...

that would be cool and it should be applied to regular games too, like spectators can bet on specific players to entice them to stay & watch
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.02.2021 - 09:23
With the pc thing, you guys have to realize how many more people would join and how much money they'd be losing. I'd love to hop into cw with other ballsy mid ranks but this shit can't keep happening. This shit is like the ufc and one clan has the title (not mentioning names) but won't fight other clans out of fear of losing it. In the real world buddy you would be gone.
----
https://prnt.sc/12264t3 https://prnt.sc/124ssoi https://prnt.sc/125jy84
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.02.2021 - 06:28
Not interesting
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.02.2021 - 06:39
Scritto da Dugout Doug, 20.02.2021 at 06:28

Not interesting

Sometimes it's better to be quiet.
Maybe ban for using multiple accounts literally in every single game will be more interesting to you?
Or maybe ban for farming more than 160 Elo through your alts?
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.02.2021 - 16:12
Looks like ranks 4 and 5 know the best... D

Mo who played 7 years, know nothing.

----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.02.2021 - 00:08
Scritto da Croat, 20.02.2021 at 06:39

Not interesting

Maybe ban for using multiple accounts literally in every single game will be more interesting to you?

Are you threatening to enforce the rules because he's disagreeing with you? Should be doing that anyway man. This whole comment sounds super corrupt.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.02.2021 - 02:09
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Scritto da McHammers1, 21.02.2021 at 00:08

Not interesting

Are you threatening to enforce the rules because he's disagreeing with you? Should be doing that anyway man. This whole comment sounds super corrupt.

He brought attention to himself and got banned for cheating after someone checked his profile. There's nothing corrupt there.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.02.2021 - 04:02

No, sir.
You are right. I shouldn't be checking suspicious accounts that disagree with some of mine threads in public forum. Such guys are free to break the rules, I shouldn't be punishing them. Enforcing rules is reserved only for friends who agree with me. I am sorry for being corrupted. And I would like to have your mega developed logic as well.
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.03.2021 - 23:14
Damn it's almost impressive how fast you're able to accelerate into being an asshole. Almost.

It reads like you punished a guy for being impolite. Even with your explanation it sounds like you only investigated his account because he said something rude. Besides that, what made his account "suspicious"? Would you have checked it if the guy had been on your side? Seems doubtful to me.

At best it's a case of y'all not having the tools or time to catch violations in real time, which is understandable, and you just happened to check his account and find the violation as part of your ordinary monitoring. At worst it's a case of you looking for a violation because you didn't like the guy and happening to find one. If that's the case, the corrupt part isn't that you punished him, but that you went looking for an excuse to.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.03.2021 - 23:18
Scritto da Witch-Doctor, 21.02.2021 at 02:09

Not interesting

He brought attention to himself and got banned for cheating after someone checked his profile. There's nothing corrupt there.

Him being punished isn't the (potentially) corrupt part. It's that it sounds like a mod intentionally went looking for a reason to punish him because he was impolite. Of course it's also possible that Croat routinely checks the profiles of people who respond to his forum posts. I'm sure you know him better than me, so you'll know how likely that is.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.03.2021 - 01:21
Scritto da McHammers1, 07.03.2021 at 23:14

Damn it's almost impressive how fast you're able to accelerate into being an asshole. Almost.

It reads like you punished a guy for being impolite. Even with your explanation it sounds like you only investigated his account because he said something rude. Besides that, what made his account "suspicious"? Would you have checked it if the guy had been on your side? Seems doubtful to me.

At best it's a case of y'all not having the tools or time to catch violations in real time, which is understandable, and you just happened to check his account and find the violation as part of your ordinary monitoring. At worst it's a case of you looking for a violation because you didn't like the guy and happening to find one. If that's the case, the corrupt part isn't that you punished him, but that you went looking for an excuse to.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.03.2021 - 01:56
Scritto da Croat, 08.03.2021 at 01:21

Love the maturity from one of our esteemed moderators
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.03.2021 - 02:41
 Mobster (Mod)
Scritto da McHammers1, 07.03.2021 at 23:18

went looking for a reason to punish him

Actually it looks like you're looking for a reason to call him corrupted...

Also Dugout Doug's comment is suspicious anyway.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.03.2021 - 02:48
Scritto da Croat, 08.03.2021 at 01:21

Bla bla
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
14.04.2021 - 16:44
The constant cw's bothers me, sometimes I don't have enough time for them...
----
"A good leader is one that cares more about his people than his own ideas" - Josip Broz (Tito)
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.04.2021 - 01:57
Scritto da FendaMolkliville, 14.04.2021 at 16:44

The constant cw's bothers me, sometimes I don't have enough time for them...

No rules saying you have to play them everyday mate, just play when you can or feel like and if others cry about it then that's their problem. This whole thing is a little different to that issue so you're fine.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 14:53
50 turns cw and he rewall, lol.

I didnt knew rewalls are that fun.
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 16:54
This ss does not show rewall, u claim i rewalled so much maybe double should have ss so we can see game movment, i didnt rewall
u said madrid was a rweall, maybe u should ask osix why he didnt break the damn wall for 2-3 turns
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 16:54
Scritto da Mauzer Panteri, 18.04.2021 at 14:53

cry
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 16:58
Scritto da Brutal Slayer, 18.04.2021 at 16:54

This ss does not show rewall

Dio mio.
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 19:03
Someone say you lobe me
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 20:30
Scritto da Tokugawa, 18.04.2021 at 19:03

Someone say you lobe me

You lobe me
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo