Hi there. In this tournament, just by commenting "in" on this topic, you'll participate for the challenge to have the highest win streak in scenarios. But please go ahead and check the rules as well.
● Only the scenario games count, you can lose any other game/test games, etc.
● The scenarios that count must be featured for this tournament, I'll list them down, but I'm not entirely sure of the good and balanced maps lately so the list is open to your suggestions.
● The games must be played at full player count, with equal and balanced ranks, and they should not be failed games (Minimum 10 turns). Otherwise they don't count.
● The win streak that's after the beginning of February 2023 counts
● The tournament ends at the end of this month (Feburary 2023)
Featured Scenario List
● Warhammer: Fall of Ulthuan by DireWarlord99
● War to End all Wars [WW1] by Aetius
● Rise of Rome 4: 2nd Punic Warby Aetius
Awards: 500 Protocoins + Donations + Medals (Will be added soon), to the Top3
Please upvote the comments with suggestions to let me know it's a good suggestion.