‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
12.05.2016 - 11:44
We both attacked (and won) val's capital, serbia.

Apparently during the battle he lost all his lands units. One bomber survived from him, while a good stack of mine survived. The thing is, that neither of us took the capital.

This screenshot is after the battle.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.05.2016 - 12:46
Since it's his capital, after all the units in it are killed, the capital will be placed in his hands and not the recapping ally's. But since bombers can't take cities, he didn't take it, and neither did you since he had priority.
I forget where I read this but it was in the tutorial videos released by Amok on YouTube I think.
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.05.2016 - 16:16
njab
Account eliminato
Scritto da Darth., 12.05.2016 at 12:46

Since it's his capital, after all the units in it are killed, the capital will be placed in his hands and not the recapping ally's. But since bombers can't take cities, he didn't take it, and neither did you since he had priority.
I forget where I read this but it was in the tutorial videos released by Amok on YouTube I think.

We know it, we know...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.05.2016 - 21:35
Scritto da Guest, 12.05.2016 at 16:16

We know it, we know...

Okay. He asked...
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.05.2016 - 23:01
Scritto da Darth., 12.05.2016 at 21:35

We know it, we know...

Okay. He asked...

njab grave the explanation [Check the screenshot]. But (at least, in my opinion) it really shouldn't work like that, so I assumed it's a bug and reported it.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.05.2016 - 00:09
Scritto da clovis1122, 12.05.2016 at 23:01

Scritto da Darth., 12.05.2016 at 21:35

We know it, we know...

Okay. He asked...

njab grave the explanation [Check the screenshot]. But (at least, in my opinion) it really shouldn't work like that, so I assumed it's a bug and reported it.

apparently serbians dislike niggas too
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo