‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
09.12.2015 - 16:15
I've had three games since October where midway through the game, I am moving troops across the Pacific (once from South America toward Australia, once from US to Japan and once from Japan to US, where most of my troops will move across near where the International date line would be, but one or more transports (first two times it was aircraft, last time naval), will get stuck and I can only move them up, down, or backward. It is a north/south barrier somewhere just west of Hawaii and mainland Alaska. I was able to move the transport all the way up to the Arctic Ice Shelf and back down, but not advance toward the US. I tried exiting and reloading too. Finally, I landed on one of the Aleutian Islands and then turned East toward Alaska and it worked. (Something about touching land helped reset the bug). The other two times I never found a way to advance.
----
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Bertrand Russell
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.12.2015 - 17:41
Show a screen shot next time please
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.12.2015 - 16:09
 Htin
Happened to me as well in map that are made from scratch from world map.
----
Hi
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.12.2015 - 16:09
 Htin
Only for naval ship though. hard to printscreen since when you move from east to west there a red lince that cancel the troop movement
----
Hi
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.12.2015 - 19:05
To be fixed soon. For now, feel free to demonstrate your lacking ability to make a simple sea wall.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.12.2015 - 21:33
Yeah this is super annoying.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.12.2015 - 08:37

its not fixed
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.12.2015 - 05:35
 Amok (Amministratore)
Now fixed.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo