‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
04.09.2015 - 14:48
When I play on any version of atWar on my laptop, every about 10 seconds it will give a disconnect and reconnect prompt that interrupts the game for a few seconds and if end turn is pressed during the error all moves are lost. I took a gyazo gif of it below. Again, this repeats every few seconds and seems to completely disconnect me from the desktop version as well (I will try the html5 version and update this). It is such a nuisance and I would appreciate some help.
https://gyazo.com/ca2f041e549d034363fe91138d854692
Thanks,
General.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.09.2015 - 03:37
Scritto da TheGeneralGamer, 04.09.2015 at 14:48

Which browser are you on? Firefox is known to do this
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.09.2015 - 13:24
Scritto da e Mare, 05.09.2015 at 03:37

Scritto da TheGeneralGamer, 04.09.2015 at 14:48

Which browser are you on? Firefox is known to do this

I tried google chrome, firefox, and Internet Explorer, although the html 5 Version on edge seems to work pretty flawlessly, I guess Ill have to just get my friends to switch to that instead (although a fix to finish my other would be nice)
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.09.2015 - 13:28
Scritto da TheGeneralGamer, 05.09.2015 at 13:24

I tried google chrome, firefox, and Internet Explorer, although the html 5 Version on edge seems to work pretty flawlessly, I guess Ill have to just get my friends to switch to that instead (although a fix to finish my other would be nice)

Google Chrome is better if you want to play the HTML5 version. In Edge, the Console doesn't display any errors, in cases where there are such.
With Google Chrome you see them and are able to report. On Edge, not.

So what you're saying is IE disconnects you, too? (every 10 seconds or so)
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.09.2015 - 15:16
Quota:
Quota:

Google Chrome is better if you want to play the HTML5 version. In Edge, the Console doesn't display any errors, in cases where there are such.
With Google Chrome you see them and are able to report. On Edge, not.

So what you're saying is IE disconnects you, too? (every 10 seconds or so)

Yes that same sequence of disconnect and instant reconnect happens about every ten seconds. If I'm in lobby when that happens I have to reload the page (same as login page). And ill try html 5 on Chrome now, Thanks.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.09.2015 - 14:30
Me too, in all navigators, even the downloadable version...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo