01.12.2012 - 11:11
 VRIL
Http://atwar-game.com/home/units.php

It looks like general stack bonuses already get included if you tick
Include my upgrades check box
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
01.12.2012 - 23:03
I noticed that aswell something else I would like to point out. Not sure if it part of the change or not but also I notice when on the FAQ that when you change strategies the defence bonuses for the strategy if that one has any isn't applied. Example Perfect Defence gives defence bonuses to infantry +2 for defence line and in own city and +1 against tanks. I notice that it isn't so anymore. Same with Guerilla Warfare it gives +1 in defence line and own city and that is no more either. Is this part of the game now or is it something that you should fix?
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.12.2012 - 06:06
 Ivan (Amministratore)
All fixed.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.12.2012 - 15:02
I hate to be a stick in the mud but The bonuses still arn't showing up on the FAQ for certain stratageis. Not sure if it doesn't give it to you in the game as long as it gives you that in the game that is fine. Just trying to help. Keep up the good work you guys! We really appereciate all your hard work.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.12.2012 - 15:15
 Ivan (Amministratore)
Scritto da Wildchild92, 02.12.2012 at 15:02

I hate to be a stick in the mud but The bonuses still arn't showing up on the FAQ for certain stratageis. Not sure if it doesn't give it to you in the game as long as it gives you that in the game that is fine. Just trying to help. Keep up the good work you guys! We really appereciate all your hard work.

Which bonuses for which strategies?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.12.2012 - 21:20
I am not 100% on all of them but I know GW militia had a +1 in def line and own city bonus which they normally don't. PD infantry had +2 in def line and city and +1 against tanks which isn't given. Relentless Attack I think took away those bonuses to the infantry makeing it +0 in def and city. Hmmm I am not sure if any of the others changed the bonuses but I know for sure that is how it was. The rest of is it is the way it should be, all the stats I mean. Just the bonuses are no longer there.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.12.2012 - 03:12
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da Wildchild92, 02.12.2012 at 21:20

I am not 100% on all of them but I know GW militia had a +1 in def line and own city bonus which they normally don't. PD infantry had +2 in def line and city and +1 against tanks which isn't given. Relentless Attack I think took away those bonuses to the infantry makeing it +0 in def and city. Hmmm I am not sure if any of the others changed the bonuses but I know for sure that is how it was. The rest of is it is the way it should be, all the stats I mean. Just the bonuses are no longer there.

Check again, the bonuses are definitely there - http://atwar-game.com/home/units.php
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.12.2012 - 03:44
Thanks, things seem to be back to normal. Great job!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo