‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
01.04.2011 - 16:28
Hi,

just finished a game where the first in each category wasn't shown on the score board.
That's at least my guess, because Pinheiro, orange, had by far the most units, while I must have had the most cities.

Here the screen:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4138/scorexf.jpg
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.04.2011 - 02:42
 Ivan (Amministratore)
Scritto da learster, 01.04.2011 at 16:28

Hi,

just finished a game where the first in each category wasn't shown on the score board.
That's at least my guess, because Pinheiro, orange, had by far the most units, while I must have had the most cities.

Here the screen:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4138/scorexf.jpg

This is rather bizarre... I'll see if I can find what causes it - at the moment I have no clue.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.04.2011 - 12:50

This just happened to me... dunno if it has any correlation with learsters, but it's a scoreboard glitch nonetheless. Also, with this glitch came the inability to get out of this game and into the lobby. I had to reset the app to get back in... And one more thing: I'm still not able to get into the lobby via the play button in-browser; I am still using the app.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.04.2011 - 15:42
Again had a game with the exact problem. The first in each category wasn't shown. It again was a whole world game with alot of players, if that indicates anything.
Seems to me like the more players are in the game, the thiner the bar of the first player gets.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.04.2011 - 18:14
Yep, agreed with Learster, I've seen this happen a few times before.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.01.2012 - 11:11
This bug was never fixed. Just a reminder, in case you forgot.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.01.2012 - 15:26
I've had this happen to me a couple times as well. Though I didn't have the problem Zeroaintdead said he had with being unable to use the application. Every time this has happened to me I thought it was server lag because after waiting a couple minutes- the score always loads.
----
Czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.01.2012 - 02:28
 Ivan (Amministratore)
Scritto da Houdini, 27.01.2012 at 15:26

I've had this happen to me a couple times as well. Though I didn't have the problem Zeroaintdead said he had with being unable to use the application. Every time this has happened to me I thought it was server lag because after waiting a couple minutes- the score always loads.

Yes, perhaps it is the server lag and the results just don't get send to the application until a bit later...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.04.2012 - 11:36
No blue:

A lot of blue (same game):

Quota:
Seems to me like the more players are in the game, the thiner the bar of the first player gets.

Is this hard to fix? It's only a little bug, but annoying me because I get it in every game and I want to see how I did compared to the others. Makes me go off.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo