Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
17.04.2011 - 20:05
We're always looking for new members who enjoy the game and want to be a part of a highly competitive coalition. We strive to be the best group of players in Afterwind and if you are looking to join the ranks of the two finalists in the first ever 1v1 tournament feel free to submit an application. However, no member is admitted unless at least one member of the coalition can vouch for their abilities, so if none of our guys have played with you before just send any of us a message when you're online and ask for a match. If you've got any questions feel free to ask here and I'll answer as best I can.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.04.2011 - 20:17
Hope for the best for ya gigglin, you have a very talented and polite coalition, and can't wait to maybe face you guys in the tourney or a clan war ^^, theres a few guys I know who might wanna join you, but pretty sure none of you know him lol.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
19.04.2011 - 20:15
At least a thread about joining semper fi!!

sorry gigglin but seems than specter left before i ended my other fight....
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.04.2011 - 21:02
I was an original officer in nation of elite, i left to start my own coalition, it didnt work out, ill join i can take anyone one on one and i can work good with a team so send me a lil somthing somthin. OG to this game good pickup. PM or somthing.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.04.2011 - 21:16
Scritto da Warrior, 23.04.2011 at 21:02

I was an original officer in nation of elite, i left to start my own coalition, it didnt work out, ill join i can take anyone one on one and i can work good with a team so send me a lil somthing somthin. OG to this game good pickup. PM or somthing.

NoE would always welcome you back ^^
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.04.2011 - 07:27

If you think your skilled let's do a 1 vs 1
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.04.2011 - 09:04
Scritto da MarcJr, 24.04.2011 at 07:27

If you think your skilled let's do a 1 vs 1

Lol, have fun being a sp monster.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.08.2011 - 14:12
 Mofo
This is a great coalition, the few times I played with other Semper Fi players were really enjoyable. Definately the most talented coalition here, sadly we all have busy lives and it's hard for us to coordinate coalition battles, if you feel like you belong with us, request a 1 vs 1 and we will let you in if you do well (you don't have to win).
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.08.2011 - 06:49
I wish Semper Fi and Warborn legion be more active.

Semper Fi is a great clan. I hope you guys only include members that are as good as you and as polite you folk.

I have yet NOT played with any Semper Fi member and wish to play and learn more from you folk... It was a pleasure to watch your games though.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
25.09.2011 - 07:40
It is a good clan everyone, i was in it before i left and moved to a friends. gigglin is nice and so are the others.
btw we should try CW some time
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.10.2011 - 05:25
It is great clan! No doubt!!! I just wish they would get some time for afterwind!!!

We all would benefit greatly from their experience and game play!!!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo