What are we talking about?

Totale voti: 145
30.12.2010 - 13:39
 Ivan (Amministratore)
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.12.2010 - 15:08
I want to change my vote to "What are we talking about?"

i dont see the point, its really poor, defece line would be twice as good as that poor current stealth detection.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.12.2010 - 16:14
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da Crazy Ivan, 30.12.2010 at 15:08

I want to change my vote to "What are we talking about?"

i dont see the point, its really poor, defece line would be twice as good as that poor current stealth detection.

We plan to expand it with strategies and special units, so it's just the beginning.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2011 - 07:16
I am finally can say
NAY!
It is too narrow, basically makes no sence at all.
It is 10 times less, than unit can go, so you usually under attack already
----
Very vicious moderator
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2011 - 08:04
 Amok (Amministratore)
But have you tried Sentry planes?
The idea was to make it possible to detect stealth units while at the same time not to make their life completely miserable.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2011 - 08:20
Are they avaliable without upgrades?, coz I can't recall such unit....
----
Very vicious moderator
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2011 - 08:53
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da Cardinal, 04.01.2011 at 08:20

Are they avaliable without upgrades?, coz I can't recall such unit....

It's an upgrade that was added yesterday, costs 250 SP.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2011 - 20:05
I would say the sentry planes are impractical very high cost very low potential usage. When this idea first came out i was envisioning units that could detect stealth's at about the same range as marines can move which would be a major hit for stealth units. The major issue with sentry planes is that to make them effective one would need to have an army larger than what it is detecting defending it or it will quickly be destroyed. The current model i believe should be altered in one of two ways. Either leaves the range and cost on the sentry planes and stealth it, which would lead to a very costly viewing of the entire map, or increase range of detection.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
19.05.2011 - 05:30
I reckon there great:D i was in china once and my opponent was slinging tons of mariens at me so i covered the place with sentry planes and saw where they all were (although i was past the point of return), and the viewing range is handy for seeing what an enemy has before your units get there.
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.08.2011 - 11:08
Some people are stupid enough to send stealth units as far as they can go; sometimes, that's right next to the city/unit they plan to attack, and I can read how many units he has. When I place stealth units next to a targeted city, I always keep a good distance away from the city. Not too far away, or I can't reach it next turn.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.08.2011 - 11:28
 YOBA
I think you should talk about the button that shows your cities and units' stealth detection range in the tutorial. I didn't find out about it until someone showed it to me. I mean, it was there, but I never clicked it. I think that's the case for the majority of the players.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.08.2011 - 16:17
While we are resurrecting old threads with new ideas, it would be nice if there was a button to see the stealth detection range that was separate from the visibility range button. Its cluttering and causes slowdown when you have to view both all of the white circles (for visibility) in order to also see the stealth circles.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo