Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
07.05.2011 - 06:17
Ok this is the place to discuse it.

I will update it as needed but for now here is what i can tell you.

1939-1940 there were 2 wars the 1 in Poland (Fall Weise) with germany and the other in Finland With russia. At this time Russia and germany had a pact to devide Poland into 2 parts after the country had fallen.

The outcome was that russia did not get finland by the end of 1939 but Germany gained poland.

The senerio needed to reflect the time limit of Sep-Dec so the senerio is only 10 turns long. It also needed to have a way to win that was closer to real world then just capital capture because even though france lost there capital later in the war there troops were placed in the UK. so in game turms its a conquest game. the Allied players would be wize during this short senerio to alow a fallen country to take 1 of there citys till the team can regain a capital for them to stay in the war.

On the firt turn all units that were historicly in those countrys during 1939 are placed on the maps in areas as close to where they actualy were. so if you dont have 6 at the beginning of the war late joins will loose those bonus troops they would have goten on the first turn. I recamend Join till turn 10 so that people can enter the war and change the ballance of power.

Senerio is set up for 6 players and Winner is determined by team with Highest Sp on turn 10.
Recamendations for smaller numbers of players are
1V1 is france VS Germany(france you want to grab Britton on turn 1 for better Play)
2V1 is france and britton vs germany
3V1 France Poland and finland VS genmany
3V2 France Britten Poland Vs Germany,Russia
6 is max players

Anybody who has info that is lacking or Unit info on subs or starting units that are not placed right please let me know here.

Ive put alot of work into the senerio and after you play it i would be verry hapy if you were to rate it for me.

Thank you and Enjoy!
----
Where's the BEEF!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.09.2012 - 16:42
Finland was actually an ally of the Axis, and the Soviet Union's invasion of Finland was resisted with German help, both with material and in personnel. So, not sure why you put Russia as on the side of Germany, and Finland with the Allies. The allies were the allies. The Nazis were the Nazis, and the Russians were the Russians. For historical accuracy, it would be best not to lump enemy countries together in the same alliance just because you think their goals coincided.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo