Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
24.04.2014 - 13:04
Its been a while since I published 7 Years war, my best known work. Its received nearly 1500 plays, more than any GGG, and has fully succeed in irritating tunder (which makes me incredibly happy). But now its time for me to move onto new things.

Colonial maps have seen their time. But something needs to take their place.

And so it gives me pleasure to introduce to my latest creation. "For Glory and Empire"

I've departed from the overused standard background, and instead have modified an original 1750's map for my purposes. Instead of focusing on the whole world, I wanted to look at a smaller, yet just as exciting part of colonial warfare: the Caribbean.

The whole region was full of riches, with many hotly contested islands. I tried to embody that, and the feel of naval island warfare with this map. In addition to the regular colonial players, there are also East or West India companies which work with each European power. They fight the pirate king, collect gold mines, and finance the European kings.

The map offers a wide variety of naval units in varying roles. From Shore batteries to Bomb Ketches and Fireships. Overall the plan was to offer a good solid naval combat environment, combined with a fresh look at colonial maps and scenarios.

Its still in Beta, with alot of things to add and fix, but its playable, and receiving a great response so far. Let me know what you think, Id love to hear your feedback.

P.S. There's an Easter egg to tunder hidden in the map.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.04.2014 - 17:15
The map need to have a more realistic background like a world map background
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.04.2014 - 18:40
The map is too big
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.04.2014 - 18:44
Death1812
Account eliminato
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo