‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
07.01.2011 - 21:35
So I just started a game as UK. I selected my units put them in an airtrans and attacked France. I find out I did not win France and that my units were still at my capital. I selected everything right, I am not new. Nothing I could do would allow me to ship my units and keep it. It would say they are in the air trans, but after I ended my turn I saw that the units are still at my city and my airtrans was destroyed.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.01.2011 - 21:41
I have done multiple countries, and now I can ship units. I have done the UK on my own with the same settings and it transported it.
Also when I was ingame when this bug came up, another player said he had the same problem but with sea. I tried to reinact the bug by myself in a game, but could not. So I don't know if its a sparatic bug or not.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.01.2011 - 06:31
 Amok (Amministratore)
Let me get this straight. You have put some units into the air transport and used it to attack a city in France. Then, in the battle phase, when you checked that particular battle, you only saw the air transport on your side, while other units remained in your city as if they never moved? Correct?

Can anyone else confirm having the same problem (with the short explanation maybe) ?. It would be easier to track when I have as much data as possible.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.01.2011 - 15:16
You are correct. The time this error occurred was about 4 mins. before this post.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.01.2011 - 01:07
 PTG
I thought you can't attack another city with your units unless you "land" the air trans and then the units leave the air trans to attack the city. So if you load the units into the air trans and then use the air trans to attack the other city, only the air trans is attacking the city. I don't know how you keep your units if the air trans is destroyed though ... if the units are in the air trans and the air trans attackes and is destroyed, the units inside it should also be destroyed.
----
I'm your Vacation Guru!
www.TimeshareVacationNow.com
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
19.01.2011 - 11:59
So you cannot attack Hawaii with an air trans? There is nowhere to land...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
19.01.2011 - 14:12
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da juannie, 19.01.2011 at 11:59

So you cannot attack Hawaii with an air trans? There is nowhere to land...

When you attack with air tranport, group units will also participate in battle. Basically, it's the same as if you land first and then attack.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
19.01.2011 - 18:40
Do you lose men as if they r in the planes?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.01.2011 - 05:43
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da specter, 19.01.2011 at 18:40

Do you lose men as if they r in the planes?

Only if it was your plane that got intercepted by the other player. If you attack with a plane, all grounds units are considered landed.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo