Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
03.06.2011 - 19:27
There should be a channel like the global channel but without those shitty restrictions the global channel has, a channel with the function of communicating with everyone interested in chatting and messing around.A channel where we can talk without being bothered by some grumpy kid or by a mod.A channel where people choose to be.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 19:28
So in other words, a room? if you really want that, go to casual beginners/coalitions wars rooms. there is literally NO ONE there. ever.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 19:28
Call it "troll chat channel".
Also, I liek this idea more than mudkipz. nuff said.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 19:29
Scritto da Garde, 03.06.2011 at 19:28

I was more thinking about Casual Chat Room.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 19:31
Scritto da Vafika, 03.06.2011 at 19:29

Scritto da Garde, 03.06.2011 at 19:28

I was more thinking about Casual Chat Room.

gard, stop trolling. I actually like this idea, and i'd like to see it put into play.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 19:35
If Amok is ok with it, I like the idea.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 20:10
I like the idea as well, it will FINALLY BE REFRESHING to say something without a kissass saying TAKE IT TO PRIVATE

+1 to the idea, game would be much better (not to mention the social aspect of the game would be bolstered) with a chatting channel.
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 20:24
I agree with that, since people hate me when I warn/mute them on global (that is not for chatting). I've already talked about it with some players too and everyone seems to like the idea.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.06.2011 - 21:08
Everything went as expected.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.06.2011 - 05:42
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Yes! I love this idea. It's an improvement for everyone involved.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.06.2011 - 02:00
 Ivan (Amministratore)
We already have like a million of channels. Also, if it's going to be a public global channel, expect it to be moderated. If you want to spout bullshit and insults at each other, use private or coalition channel. Other than that, I don't see how it's different from the current Global. If you are not happy with its restrictions, we can talk about it.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo