Caricamento...
28.07.2014 - 03:35
Black Shark
Account eliminato
Looks good!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.07.2014 - 20:43
I already made it but you are welcome to try. Thing is with your map, the first punic war was majority a naval action. From the size of yours it seems its just the typical "naval transport is rarely tbed and destroyers are not very useful, ergo rush infantry to the cities" map. Oh and lastly carthage or rome themselves were never the objective of the war so why are they the capitals? The entire war was centered around sicily for a reason.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.07.2014 - 20:57
Scritto da Aetius, 28.07.2014 at 20:43

I already made it but you are welcome to try. Thing is with your map, the first punic war was majority a naval action. From the size of yours it seems its just the typical "naval transport is rarely tbed and destroyers are not very useful, ergo rush infantry to the cities" map. Oh and lastly carthage or rome themselves were never the objective of the war so why are they the capitals? The entire war was centered around sicily for a reason.

i agree and i want to add that rome seems a bit weak
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.07.2014 - 12:08
Scritto da Aetius, 28.07.2014 at 20:43

^ Aetius has a good one.
----
http://prntscr.com/7dzova
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo