‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
13.01.2011 - 15:51
When using Master of stealth the info tab has marine listed as having 7 attack and 6 defense, but when I hover over any in the field it displays them with the regular 5/5. I don't know if it's just an issue of displaying the wrong information or them not having the bonus applied.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.01.2011 - 16:22
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da Gigglin, 13.01.2011 at 15:51

When using Master of stealth the info tab has marine listed as having 7 attack and 6 defense, but when I hover over any in the field it displays them with the regular 5/5. I don't know if it's just an issue of displaying the wrong information or them not having the bonus applied.

The info in that tooltip is incorrect, it doen't reflect the actual attack/defence data. That's why there is a ~ in front
It's a bit complicated to make it work correctly, since every player may have different upgrades/strategy, so for now it just shows the vanilla values.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.01.2011 - 16:48
So the info in the unit builder is correct then?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.01.2011 - 17:17
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da Gigglin, 13.01.2011 at 16:48

So the info in the unit builder is correct then?

Yes.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
14.01.2011 - 17:33
Also it keeps your opponents in the dark of your acctual values
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.01.2011 - 15:19
Are you saying you have marine with 7 attack! and 6 def!
not only you have stealth but a high attack.
that dosnt seem fair.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.01.2011 - 07:47
Use master of stealth strategy and you can have it too?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.01.2011 - 07:53
I dont want it, i dont want to use it, i dont like it!
You kind of made my point, sooner or later eveyone is going to find out how much of a advantiage it gives you and everyone will start using it except me.

you have to buy alot of stealth detection at a suck a high cost just to cover your ass, and most times you cant afford it in normal games.

Master of stealth is unbalanced and overpowering!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.01.2011 - 12:57
I think they have already changed some of the values on some of the other units to balance it out.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
22.01.2011 - 08:51
Master of stealth
Marine
7 attacks
6 defences
Cost: 120
Weekly Costs: 12
Range:8

Tank general
Tank
8 attacks
5 defences
Cost 130
Weekly Costs: 13
Range:7

This dosnt seem balanced, does it?

well how about if i tell you that marine are in stealth and tanks are not.

On top of that you have to buy Sentry planes to detect the marines coming that cost 400 per unit with weekly cost of 40.

Does not seem balanced to me.

This really annoys me, I guess that's why i dont play that often anymore.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.01.2011 - 13:35
I completely agree about tank general. It is too weak as of now. But i was referencing the other strategies too. I think they were trying to make perfect defense and naval commander more viable.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.01.2011 - 14:06
 Ivan (Amministratore)
Scritto da specter, 23.01.2011 at 13:35

I completely agree about tank general. It is too weak as of now. But i was referencing the other strategies too. I think they were trying to make perfect defense and naval commander more viable.

Tank general is still the most popular strategy by a very wide margin. Which means it's doing just fine, unlike some other strategies. Master of stealth needs to be nerfed slightly, true.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo