‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
28.06.2011 - 12:48
I have noticed this on more than one occasion. In a 1 vs 1, if you pick second, you get more reinforcements than if you pick the same country as the first person to pick a country. I guess it is because they game count the first player as already in the game and so gives you more units, but when first person picks it is considered that their are no players in the game, so you get less? You should not calculate reinforcements until all players are in the game and it actually starts, then on first turn calculate units.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.06.2011 - 13:20
No. It just depends on what country your opponent picked, regardless of who picked first. Ukraine starts with 8+4+2+1 (non-100 cities), so, to equilibrate things, the opponent choosing a smaller country will get a few more starting infantry than normal. But the reinforcements you can make in either country are the standard amounts.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.06.2011 - 13:37
I don't think this is correct, I will test it today, but I find if I pick Switzerland for example, I will always get 4 units if I pick first and 6 if I pick second.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.06.2011 - 13:44
Hmm, yeah i tested it once, with Austria and Switzerland, I got 4 units each time. Strange as I recall having received 6 units in Switzerland in a 1 vs 1 vs Austria before.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.06.2011 - 14:17
What Iron said, except you get increased reinforcements when the enemy has a high reinforcements and high starting units.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.06.2011 - 19:03
Oh, yes, sorry I got mixed up.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo