‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
17.01.2011 - 09:53
I attacked a stack of bombers that were near San Diego with some subs from the Pacific and land units from LA, San Diego, and nearby areas. On the same turn, the bombers tried to flee and the battle took place somewhere near the CA/Nevada border. The problem is that my subs and units were now stuck on land.
(full size image: http://i.imgur.com/bwN7T.jpg)

The next turn I was unable to move anything from that stack, but the second turn after this happened I was able to move the land units away. The subs stayed there for the rest of the game
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.01.2011 - 06:12
 Amok (Amministratore)
Not a bug, submarines can actually fly in Afterwind!
OK OK, will get it fixed
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.01.2011 - 10:33
I should have known it was not a bug and just a documentation error
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.01.2011 - 14:23
Awesome feature!

Would REALLY enhance Master of Stealth if their Subs were SO Stealthy they could go UNDERneath the land!!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 12:09
Whoops! The bug creeped up again!

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 12:33
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da n00less cluebie, 02.02.2011 at 12:09

Whoops! The bug creeped up again!

Please provide some details. Did you attack with it on a previous turn ?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 12:40
Nope, was trying to move them from Naples towards Africa (assembled 90 Marines outside of Blue's capital in Egypt and kept them waiting for 5 turns before crushing both him and his ally at the same time (with another 113 marines outside of Tehran) .... it was EPIC.

The only thing I can think of was that I didn't manage to click the end of the move correctly, and the turn may have ended with the Transport's Green circle still lit, and it hovering over Italy (it seems to be the right distance away from Naples....)
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 12:59
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da n00less cluebie, 02.02.2011 at 12:40

Nope, was trying to move them from Naples towards Africa (assembled 90 Marines outside of Blue's capital in Egypt and kept them waiting for 5 turns before crushing both him and his ally at the same time (with another 113 marines outside of Tehran) .... it was EPIC.

The only thing I can think of was that I didn't manage to click the end of the move correctly, and the turn may have ended with the Transport's Green circle still lit, and it hovering over Italy (it seems to be the right distance away from Naples....)

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.02.2011 - 14:04
I've intentionally made my battleships go on land close to the coast on a few occasions, when they could just reach a land unit that had strayed too close to the beach.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.02.2011 - 11:10
A question: I had someone playing against me today who tried to attack with Subs and Marines in them. I detected him and attacked with battleships, destroying some of his subs but only 1 marine. He was then stuck in the middle of the sea, unable to move. In the same game, I also saw four of his marines in the middle of the sea after he attacked my battleships, and they were just swimming there, poor things, until I put them out of their misery.

Working as intended?
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.02.2011 - 13:32
It think that is due to the fact that subs have higher stats so they get destroyed first. This then leaves the marines stranded if they manage to win after all the subs are gone. You could probably just send some more subs or a transport to pick them up.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo