Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità

Il post originale

Postato da Captain Rider, 08.11.2014 - 17:46
I had a neat idea that sprung into mind. It's almost like the atWar academy and adopt a noob we had in the forums. But instead of directly teaching, you will have someone observe your moves. A.k.a Shadowing, like how middle school kids are able to shadow people in high school and see whats it like and what to expect by going through their classes and getting the full experience. A pro player or any player could be put on a list of "To Be Shadowed" while those wanting to learn more about the game will be the on "Shadowers" list, and each person can specify when they can shadow and for how long.
If you want to be shadowed or want to shadow someone send an offline pm message to me.

Joining a special clan is not required nor do we have a special clan for this.

The Viewers do not need to download join me they only need a link of the meeting that is made.
Ok i found something much better its called join me at https://join.me/
it has all the screen share tools and quality, minus the lag and setup time and with a ton more privacy.
09.11.2014 - 11:24
I wanna see this work, just I dont think it will. Its a great idea don't get me wrong, but im just bein realistic. The "atwar academy" and the "adopt a newb" programs both failed because of a few reasons..
1) Innactivity from leaders
2) unwillingness of lower ranked players
3) not enough continuous support

I think this is a cool idea, just im stating it for what it is, i dont think it will work
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.11.2014 - 12:55
Scritto da RaulPB, 09.11.2014 at 08:21

Scritto da Mr_Own_U, 09.11.2014 at 02:18

Or a coalition that you're in should be willing to train you, and not have to put you in some sort of line. If you want training you should be directed by someone. And if your clan isn't willing to do it then ; A: Find a new Clan , B: Ask someone else around the community.

No need to be put in some sort of queue and wait around.

I dont like your way of thinking about the clan... why should you find a new clan?? why can't just someone teach without any personal interest?? after all, who ever you might be teaching from your clan can eventually leave. It's more about the good intentions... Maybe in your clan there's no one that has the skills enough to train you, the time, the patience or whatever, or you just dont happen to have a clan... Let's just not be selfish on this, it's a good thing for the community in general i think (ofc, this is all my opinion, nothing else)

You missed the ask someone else around the community a key element
----
It's not the end.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.11.2014 - 15:59
Scritto da Sultan of Swing, 09.11.2014 at 11:24

I wanna see this work, just I dont think it will. Its a great idea don't get me wrong, but im just bein realistic. The "atwar academy" and the "adopt a newb" programs both failed because of a few reasons..
1) Innactivity from leaders
2) unwillingness of lower ranked players
3) not enough continuous support

I think this is a cool idea, just im stating it for what it is, i dont think it will work

Im always on
no commitment
ill try to find more support from mods and clans
----
If sexy is smart then i must be drop dead gorgeous.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.11.2014 - 17:43
Btw oovoo is completely FREE
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.11.2014 - 19:05
Lord Zeus
Account eliminato
Sign me up i gladly show a person the way to greatness, this is coming for Zeus the lord of everyone
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.11.2014 - 19:29
Thx imma make a new forums page for those that wish to be shadowed, and those that want to shadow
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.11.2014 - 19:33
Once i get mod support of course to check for alts.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2014 - 03:42
Support
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2014 - 04:43
Why not learning things on your own? (sounds corny)
If people copy the playstyle/expansions/everything from someone else, we will never get new kind of original people, we will or get RP players who coppied/watched RP players,
or 3v3 players who coppied/watched 3v3 players, or 1v1 players who etc...

Not to be mean or sound rude, but if you tell people what to do and tell them to do this and that, (even some clans say they cant join their clan if they dont play 3v3), (believe me this happened) people are changing and maybe even playing something they dont like at all, but just do it to not called a ''noob or whatever'' in AW like alot people call them.
You should let the players decide how to play, rushy/slowrolly/calm/fast/slow/europe/rp/scenarios/worldmaps/1v1/3v3/10v10/cw/duels/etc.

Most low ranked players who play 3v3's instead of scenarios are called 'good' , but the people with same amount of skills maybe even more with walling and dealing with much troops and low time are called 'noob farmers'
----

Scritto da Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2014 - 16:37
This is a bit more than just seeing results or watching youtube ect, its more up to date and has a higher chance of improvising, like say u somehow failed a turn ect no forums and most training wont be able to show u what to do next but if u have a gist of what to do it could help improve gameplay
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2014 - 16:38
Scritto da Cthulhu, 10.11.2014 at 03:42

Support

<3
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2014 - 17:51
Lets face it, the problem with the past programs was that people seem to think atwar has a bigger newbie problem than it really does. I just don't see it as a big enough problem to worry about right now.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2014 - 18:23
Scritto da CApS lOCk bRoKe, 10.11.2014 at 17:51

Lets face it, the problem with the past programs was that people seem to think atwar has a bigger newbie problem than it really does. I just don't see it as a big enough problem to worry about right now.

With this program i dont care if it gets really big or small imma see it through till no one is left to do it.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.11.2014 - 06:36
Ignore haters.

I support but I also agree with Tact. You'd better keep this program up and in chase you cant, try to get many leaders. Maybe in this way it works, idk.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.11.2014 - 19:56
Scritto da clovis1122, 12.11.2014 at 06:36

Ignore haters.

I support but I also agree with Tact. You'd better keep this program up and in chase you cant, try to get many leaders. Maybe in this way it works, idk.

ill will keep this up even if its the last thing i do. But yes i will need back up leaders if anything goes south or if Raul or army kills me.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.11.2014 - 04:16
Scritto da Captain Rider, 12.11.2014 at 19:56

Ignore haters.

ill will keep this up even if its the last thing i do. But yes i will need back up leaders if anything goes south or if Raul or army kills me.

Shhh! Now they'll suspect of me if anything wrong happens to you!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.11.2014 - 18:05
Scritto da clovis1122, 13.11.2014 at 18:02

Scritto da Captain Rider, 12.11.2014 at 19:56

Ignore haters.

ok I guess no...

Im so sorry i didnt know ur on my ignore list
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.11.2014 - 18:17
Scritto da Captain Rider, 13.11.2014 at 18:05

It seems to be a bug. As far as I know, if you ignores someone you cannot see his messages in forum.

btw I cannot reply you in message, it say ignored.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.11.2014 - 18:23
Scritto da clovis1122, 13.11.2014 at 18:17

Scritto da Captain Rider, 13.11.2014 at 18:05

It seems to be a bug. As far as I know, if you ignores someone you cannot see his messages in forum.

btw I cannot reply you in message, it say ignored.

only 1 on my ignore list it says is batman
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.11.2014 - 00:55
Https://join.me/
this is the program we will be using viewers do not need to download it
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.11.2014 - 06:08
Scritto da Captain Rider, 15.11.2014 at 00:55

Https://join.me/
this is the program we will be using viewers do not need to download it

Good to know mate, will use it ^^
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.11.2014 - 19:10
Support!

You may also want to shadow a map-maker during his work!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.11.2014 - 20:05
Scritto da Columna Durruti, 16.11.2014 at 19:10

Support!

You may also want to shadow a map-maker during his work!

Honestly i didnt even think of that but GREAT
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.11.2014 - 20:04
Btw Sun Tsu does this often so ask his opinion on it.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.12.2014 - 16:36
Screenleap.com is nice if your not on windows
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.12.2014 - 17:53
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo