Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
04.01.2015 - 00:02
First, to clarify, The Age of New Imperialism was a time period in the late 1800s during which nations (mostly european, with the exception of The United States and Japan) fought to increase their power in overseas territories, especially Africa.
The scenario takes place approximately 1890-1900, right in the middle of African colonization.

Europe

Africa and the Middle East

Asia

Americas

Special Units
Colonial Transport - Only major colonial powers have these, use them to transport from colony to colony, or to and from the mainland. They are very expensive but make up for it in range and capacity.
Free Africans
Unlike most of the other countries, the free Africans are especially poor and do not have the advanced units of the time. However, they do have the special Tribesmen Unit which is a powerful stealth unit limited ONLY to the Africans.
They may ally the Europeans or fight them off, however:
There are 6 neutral-at-start countries. They will be the key to either the Africans beating the Europeans or vice versa, as the reinforcements they hold are hard to come by in other territories.
----
[pr] Your Camel: Al Fappino: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap, what day is it fap?

If you go on ebay and find a life, lmk so i can give you cash so u can get it-Commando Eagle
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.01.2015 - 11:27
Wow, another FFA colonial era world map.

How creative.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.06.2015 - 11:37
Made-in-China
Account eliminato
Why does USA have Alaska?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.06.2015 - 14:01
1.) USA was heavily involved in the Age of Colonialism (aka Age of Imperialism), they expanded onto many islands in the Pacific, like the Phillipines. 2.) so was Japan, they just didn't get started until late in the game 3.) Why does US have Alaska? Alaska was originally conquered by Russia, btw, though it would be really cool to play as Inuits (give them walrus-riders or something, it'll be awesome) 4.) I love the way you handled the Africans, great job.

Overall, the map looks good, except for those things I pointed out. Of course, I gave it a pretty cursory lookover, so I'm sure that you'll find far more to fix than I can. Also, I never realized how huge the Qing Empire was before this. Damn British with their narcotics.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo