Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
19.01.2015 - 16:16
As a result of Rule 23 passed by the mods earlier today, I have decided to create my own rule list to list the reasons why people can be banned from my games/maps (Subject to future edit with date listed)

Rule 1: No Leaving the game within the first several turns of the game (the number of turns is not set because there are points in games where even on turn 3 or 4 it is acceptable to leave because a player has been defeated and has no chance of continuing on, up for personal interpretation)

Rule 2: No Wall-Blocking on Turn 1

Rule 3: No mistreatment of other players (on my maps) (Note: I do not take joking into this rule, there is a line between where players are messing around and where they are making personal attacks on other players and I do not want that in my maps)

Rule 4: No publicly insulting my maps or myself or my friends/maps (I find this offensive and deters people from playing my game because people abuse the idea of free speech here to take personal attacks on myself and the hard work I create)

Rule 5: In Non-Team maps/scenarios, Allyfagging as the biggest factions is not allowed (such as in GGG, if UK - France - Spain all allied I would ban them all)
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.01.2015 - 16:57
Scritto da Guest, 20.01.2015 at 14:05

But you don't have any maps?

He has maps, but they are currently hidden because he is on strike.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.01.2015 - 09:36
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.01.2015 - 09:44
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo