Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità

Il post originale

Postato da Hugosch, 04.09.2011 - 13:47
Grand 2v2 Afterwind Tournament Fall/Autumn

General information:
Unlike the other tournaments, this will be a teamgame tournament (2v2).

Registering: Registration closed.
Starting date: 24 September 2011
Finals starting: Group B and D already ended up. Waiting for group A and C to end to start the knock-out.
Current status: Playing knockout finals Signup as reserve is not possible anymore

Tournament type (Group phase and Knockout):
Starting with a group phase (Round-robin). 4 Groups with 4 teams in it. The 2 best teams of every group/poule will go through to the quater finals what will be a knockout system (like in world championship soccer). The winner of group A playes against the number 2 of group B. The winner of group B plays against the second of group A and so on. When teams have the same amount of wins when the groupstage has ended, the winner is decided by the winner of the match the 2 teams played (for example: If team A and team B have 2wins at the end of the groupstage; the winner of the group will be the team that has won the match of team A vs team B). If 3 or 4 teams have the same amount of wins, the winner is decided by total SP.

Scheduling matches
Last group matches are played now on Casual. The other matches will be played in 'Quick' mode. More information about this soon.

Matches rules:
Game Type: Teams (2)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3mins (2 if both teams agree on it, default is 3)
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 4
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
Game duration: 50turns
Rares: None
Initial countries: 1
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: Off
Additional rule: First turnblocking (rushing) is NOT allowed. No attacks on enemy in the first turn at all (also not with more units). Doing this in the game will lead in a automaticly loss for that match.
Note: 1 player can play for just 1 team. If there are players with serval accounts; you can enter the tournament with just one of them. Entering the tournament with more accounts will lead in disqualification with all accounts.

Reporting your score
- Make a screenshot that will show who is the winner and post it here!
- When your enemy cheated (by attacking in the first turn for example); make a screenshot of that happening, and also post it here.

The results of the group stage:
Group A Groupwinner: Bam Lee, Second: YDWHYLBSWKYP
Group B Groupwinner: : ) BYZANTIA : ), Second: Semper Fudge
Group C Groupwinner: Mostly Harmless, Second: Vlam
Group D Groupwinner: Dalmatians, Second: Aguardente

The finals results are here:

Teamlist of the remaining finalist:
Bam Lee Sificvoid & Learster
YDWHYLBSWKYP KonstantinPats & TopHats
: ) BYZANTIA : ) Fruit & Aristosseur
Semper Fudge Mufasa & halaband
Mostly Harmless Kaptain_Kraut & Acquiesce
Vlam Hugosch & Indigo
Dalmatians LuciusII & Caulerpa
Aguardente SonyHaxor & Pinheiro
21.09.2011 - 13:55
Sure, you need a teammate then .

BTW: To all participating teams: KittehKEELYOU has left the tournament (Group C). It will be replaced by team: Whatever.

"Turnblocked Girls can't say no" will be the first reserve team now
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.09.2011 - 15:20
There should be a list of people in each team, like the one we had earlier, to figure out who to contact when we're planning the matches and such..
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.09.2011 - 15:55
Scritto da Konstantin Pats, 21.09.2011 at 15:20

There should be a list of people in each team, like the one we had earlier, to figure out who to contact when we're planning the matches and such..

Yep, you are right on that one. I fixed that, the players can be seen in every poule topic now. Or do you want me to post them here too?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.09.2011 - 15:59
It's fine now, thanks.

Although, after those first 3 matches, this thread here will still be active while the poul threads are no longer needed.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.09.2011 - 18:07
Hugosch, can u make a list of the teams and its players. I dont know who i'm playing lol.
It will also help us categorize our opponents. Thank you
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
22.09.2011 - 00:45
The teamnames with the players are now on this topic, and it's also shown in your 'group' topic. I removed the groupresults here; otherwise it will be too messy.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.09.2011 - 08:30
Can´t the player decide on 100 cities + ? it both agree?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.09.2011 - 09:04
If both agree, i don't see a problem
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
25.09.2011 - 17:11
The Underdogs have withdrawn from the tournament and will be replaced by: "Turnblocked Girls can't say no" (ncm. and Barrymore) in Group B. Good luck!
I hope that's the last one leaving, as i have no more reserves atm .
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.09.2011 - 04:31
Looking at what's going on in Poule D ~
Instead of doing a match every week, can we just do all 3 asap?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.09.2011 - 10:04
It's already difficult to schedule your matches, so i'm ok if you play them whenever you want. But i want that the teams will play at least 1match a week; So i can see who is active.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.09.2011 - 11:01
Hmmm, 1 week out of 4 has passed, and only 2 matches were played? What's going on
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.09.2011 - 12:55
I have contact with a lot of tournament teams, looks like there are some problems with scheduling (even my team haven't played a match, but i spoke to all other teams already). It's hard to be online with 4players at the same time. I will send a message to every player that didn't play before sunday. And i will give every team one more week to play at least 1 match.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.10.2011 - 05:17
Caulerpa and Lucius are the first to be placed in the bracket for the quater final. They will play against the #2 of group C
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.10.2011 - 10:53
Good job dalmati.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.10.2011 - 13:23
To all participating teams:
All teams have played at least one match, or have send private/forum message that they are still in this game (Except for bierteam, but i expect them to stay in the tourney as well). Because it's very hard to schedule your matches, i understand that it's not always possible to play all your games (even my team didn't play a game yet). Therefor: When a team says he's still in, i see no reason to think otherwise.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.10.2011 - 14:04
wait how do you join this again?
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.10.2011 - 15:53
Find a teammate and post your teamname in this forum. You will be first reserve.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.10.2011 - 16:06
k thank you
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.10.2011 - 04:06
Hug this has been a great idea!!!! :) well done!!!!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.10.2011 - 02:48
7 days more ^^
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.10.2011 - 17:10
I've sent a message to all teams that didn't play at least one match. They will have 1 week to schedule their matches. If they did not play by 24October, and i did not have recieved a valid reason for the inactivity, all teams will be disqualified.

I will send another message next week, to the teams that have played just 1 match, so i will try to hold everyone active. It's hard to schedule a match, as i noticed myself. But i think everyone has had enough time now. Let this be a warning to all inactive teams! (including myself)
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.10.2011 - 04:05
Yes, true 4 weeks was enough time to play the games...just been too busy.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.10.2011 - 11:33
To all teams in this tournament:
- Teams that didn't have played a match, will have 1 more week to play at least 1 match (until 24October). If they didn't play a match by then (or did not give a valid reason for not playing) they are all out.
- Teams that did play just one match: You will have 2 more weeks (until 31Ocotber) to play your second game. If they didn't play a match by then (or did not give a valid reason for not playing) they are all out.

All teams that is in one of those 2 points, have received a private message from me, until when they have time. I also posted this on all groups forums.

If one of your teams are not able to schedule a match (because the opponent is never there and is not replying on a PM), contact me.

To all teams that played 2 or all their matches, very much thanks for keeping this tournament alive!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.11.2011 - 08:22
If the casual games are 24h turns and will take about 20 turns to finish we're going well into 2012 for the bracket phase to end...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.11.2011 - 08:48
Yes this is bad idea
----
I am best NOOBS
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.11.2011 - 09:00
The problem with 2v2 is that most teams (including you 2) are unable to play their matches within a reasanable time. If it takes 20more days, that's ok with me. I'm sure this way it will be faster then it was until now. The tournament started already on 24 September without much activity lately! If you both have better idea's of how to switch to a faster method here, then why didn't you tell me that about 1month ago? When the groupstage is ended, we switch back to 'quick' games again, as it should be.
I think this is the last 2v2 tournament (at least the last one i created), because of all this troubles. A 1v1 tournament will be lots easyer.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.11.2011 - 10:26
Well I was banned for almost a month yet I managed to actually play all my matches, the other two teams haven't played their only victory and haven't played each other either (1 team got removed). So I don't see how in 45 days one cannot get a match, they didn't try hard enough.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.11.2011 - 17:24
Group B and D finally ended and the teams are in the scheme. We wait for the other groups to end, to finally start the knockout fase. I think this will be in a couple of days.

Since there was some inactivity in the tournament, i allowed some teams to make a change in their line-up (chage a player). It will be fair to do this to any team that is in this tournament when starting the knock-out system. I will agree with 1player change for each team before the next match is played. After that match, the teams will be unchanged. If you want to change your player, leave a message here, or send me a PM.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2011 - 20:39
 Mofo
Sificvoid and learster, when are you able to play against Semper Fudge?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo