Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
09.06.2015 - 14:36
Okay, so I started my Fallout map like two years ago, and have made about a thousand versions of it. Like I've done with every single one of my maps, I clone somebody else's map to a certain degree (usually just the background, because I'm too lazy to search the internet for one), in this case I cloned Hell-Raisers Fallout America in its entirety. Now, after a thousand reiterations of it, in which I changed a few million aspects of the map, it finally occurred to me to post my map onto the forums. I know it's a bit late, but this was my first good map and I want to show it off. Also, I'll be posting updates on here, as, like a written work, no map is ever truly complete, only done for the day.

Okay, so, I have striven to make the map as canonically correct as possible, with the NCR being large and in charge, the Brotherhood of Steel never directly ruling land, the Enclave ruling the skies, etc. Locations are as close to canon as possible, and I have tried to remove any additional factions that Hell-raiser added that weren't in the lore.

One of my favorite parts about this map is that almost everywhere in it, Vaults can be found. Vaults are excellent sources of income, especially if you pick a country that isn't a heavy hitter, Florida, for instance.
Full map:

This is a particularly rich area of the map, as it has several Brotherhood Chapters, along with the insanely powerful Mojave (Hoover Dam + New Vegas = more money than you can count), AND Caesar's Legion, the NCR, and the Western Enclave (who can only be conquered with air or naval units, which are rare drops for anyone but the Enclave or Brotherhood). Altogether, this is one of the best starting areas, though it is always heavily contested.
Southwest:

This is an area with very little known about according to canon, so all that I could add to it that would give it some extra power was the Montana Chapter of the Brotherhood. This is an area that generally isn't very often picked by players, so it makes a good spot to start at if you want some relatively easy expansion for the first few turns.
Northwest:

Big thing here is that this region contains the only Brotherhood Chapter that takes direct rule of its surroundings, and this Chapter is also the most powerful of any of them. Surrounding countries are also pretty weak and make for easy expansion.
Midwest:]

Texas is a solid spot in this region, due to the presence of Super Mutants and the Brotherhood, along with buildable Prototype Deathclaws. This is definitely among the better picks.
South:

This is a rather dense region, with the presence of the Eastern Enclave (Vertibirds = win), Super Mutants (this super mutant faction is the only one with Behemoths), Brotherhood, the
Pitt, and the Commonwealth. Altogether, this area has some of the best (and most expensive) units in the game, and has a solid income.
Northeast:

I have more than 5 pages of unique units, so I'm just going to post two of them in order to not take up the entire page with screenshots.

As you can see, most of the units are marked as "other", as I wanted to make sure that each faction's units accurately reflected what they are in the actual Fallout universe. For instance, Brotherhood Power Armour provides a significant boost in health, and NCR Trooper crappy training and expendability give them low attack/defense but a very low price-tag.

I took special care to include many rare drops that were discovered by the factions, for instance, Liberty Prime, who was a huge robot discovered by the Brotherhood of Steel within the Pentagon, or even simple Robobrains, who can be randomly encountered throughout the Wastes and re-programmed to serve you (as evidenced by certain robot-traders found in the Capital Wasteland).

Please give me some feedback guys, and notify me of any ways I could make the map better. Also, this is my first showcase, so please let me know if the formatting is off, or anything wrong with the post.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.06.2015 - 01:47
*update: Added the Chicago Chapter of the Enclave, repaired the Canadian Southwestern border, and fixed a typo for the Capital Wasteland Super Mutants.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.06.2015 - 16:42
Philly wasteland best wasteland
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.06.2015 - 16:14
I like your units.

I will probably copy you in my own map:
http://fr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=8564
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo