Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
20.07.2015 - 22:13

a RP game that is free of ally-fags, does not have arbitrary rules, is balanced, has real RP elements, and takes no longer than 1h of your time (20-25 turns of 3 minutes each). If extreme remastered world "RP" does not die after this map is make public, then the "RP" Community is full of hypocrites.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.07.2015 - 22:18
Ooo, this sounds interesting
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.07.2015 - 22:39
Awesome idea, but the arguments you're using for support it are totally worthless. And since my name is trollvis I will discard them one by one.

Scritto da Tundy, 20.07.2015 at 22:13

a RP game that is free of ally-fags, does not have arbitrary rules, is balanced, has real RP elements, and takes no longer than 1h of your time (20-25 turns of 3 minutes each).

> No arbitrary rules > Game-master / Emperor decides the outcome of the game.

> Is balanced. Sure, only if the game master / emperor doesn't hate you. Let's review how those two guys affects the outcome of the game:

> Free of ally-fags, hypocrites, nice ad hominen.

> 1 hour time > Implying this is any relevant.

> has real RP elements >was designed to prevent ally-fags. > Implying gang banging over poor bastards doesn't constitute a role-play action.

Scritto da Tundy, 20.07.2015 at 22:13

If extreme remastered world "RP" does not die after this map is make public, then the "RP" Community is full of hypocrites.

PLEASE. Extreme Remastered Role-Play or whatever dies long ago. You might wanted to say: *Frappino's RP (or whatever the name is).

This is the part where I point out the good sides. I will just give you one tip: Never go against anything. Always go with something. Do not march against war, but march for the peace.

You shouldn't announce a RP map to either, the RP community accepts it or "they are hypocrites". You should rather announce your own map as an alternative to the standard RP. See the difference?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.07.2015 - 23:07
Scritto da clovis1122, 20.07.2015 at 22:39

> No arbitrary rules > Game-master / Emperor decides the outcome of the game.

Game-Master =/= Emperor
So far i am the only game master (There will be more once people know how exactly the scenario is played), currently there is no need to add rules that prevent the game-master from picking the emperor.

> Is balanced. Sure, only if the game master / emperor doesn't hate you. Let's review how those two guys affects the outcome of the game:

Actually, everybody starts with the same unit strength, the emperor can't afford to lose units killing innocent people since the starting units can't be replaced.
besides the emperor there is 13 roman players and 2 barbarians, out of those 13 players there is at least 5 people secretly trying to become emperors.

-Picture-

I am the game-master, so there is nothing to worry about [#1]
the strong/weak claims are secret, i set them up at random using the map editor. [#2]
that is a gimmick power that the emperor has, the rule itself states that nobody is entitle to intervene [#3]
the character traits come along the claims and alliances, all of them are secret, only the player that got them will ever know. [#4] Of course as game-master i know, otherwise how am i suppose to know if they cheat?

>was designed to prevent ally-fags. > Implying gang banging over poor bastards doesn't constitute a role-play action.

The map has 0 alliances, and settings can only be changed if accepted by everybody
Secret Alliances consisting of Friendships/Plots are given at random and secretly turn 1, only the people involved know
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2015 - 00:56
Kill rp
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2015 - 05:46
The game lack something . I couldn't sp farm in your map
----
Hi
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2015 - 09:42
(deleted)
Account eliminato
Forcing how to play map xD
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2015 - 09:42
(deleted)
Account eliminato
But map as map seems good,mbe i will play without rp rules....
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2015 - 14:12
Scritto da Legendary Hero, 21.07.2015 at 05:46

The game lack something . I couldn't sp farm in your map
----

TJM !!!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2015 - 17:37
Oh look Tunder made an RP gg
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.07.2015 - 20:16
Sad
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo