Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
27.08.2015 - 17:29

Now that Wheel of War (FFA) has been released,
we give you the...... team
4v4 WHEEL OF WAR!

No changes, apart from adding teams ( and a cool new logo!)

---> Start a new game

Cheers!

---allow to be cloned( map & scen.) - no
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.08.2015 - 08:09
OMG so cool!

Now I can play my favorite map in 4v4!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.08.2015 - 11:10
Tigro
Account eliminato
Looking up to test this, people just won't join .
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.08.2015 - 12:31
Scritto da Guest, 30.08.2015 at 11:10

Eh, they( many players) are reluctant to play any map other than RP these days..
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.08.2015 - 12:46
Tigro
Account eliminato
Scritto da e Mare, 30.08.2015 at 12:31

Scritto da Guest, 30.08.2015 at 11:10

Eh, they( many players) are reluctant to play any map other than RP these days..

I agree, not only RP but yes a lot of people don't like trying out new stuff and often they judge by the portrait of a map.
I got to try it 4v4 after this post and I had no idea what to do lol, took me a while to realize how it works. Some mini introduction/info would be nice so you can pick your strat and not go something like SM/DS/etc, thank god someone told me to go IF. It also took me a while to realize how the roads work.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.08.2015 - 12:50
Scritto da Guest, 30.08.2015 at 12:46

I agree, not only RP but yes a lot of people don't like trying out new stuff and often they judge by the portrait of a map.
I got to try it 4v4 after this post and I had no idea what to do lol, took me a while to realize how it works. Some mini introduction/info would be nice so you can pick your strat and not go something like SM/DS/etc, thank god someone told me to go IF. It also took me a while to realize how the roads work.

When I host, I send everyone a screenshot http://prntscr.com/86d9ww that would set them on the road to 'mastering' the map.
I've told other, official hosts that they should send the same link, so players would get a handle on this thing.

Did you enjoy your 4v4?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.08.2015 - 12:56
Tigro
Account eliminato
Scritto da e Mare, 30.08.2015 at 12:50

Scritto da Guest, 30.08.2015 at 12:46

When I host, I send everyone a screenshot http://prntscr.com/86d9ww that would set them on the road to 'mastering' the map.
I've told other, official hosts that they should send the same link, so players would get a handle on this thing.

Did you enjoy your 4v4?

Yeah, the concept is good. I'll probably play it again next time it's up with blitz, imp or something new.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo