Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
28.09.2015 - 16:05
Invertia is a planet that looks like Earth, but water and land are reversed. Image made by Mygrapefruit (http://mygrapefruit.deviantart.com/art/Inverted-Earth-Day-and-Night-320548494)

I did my own interpretation of country names and borders, mostly based on the waters of the real Earth. Feel free to clone the map to give it your own interpretation, or post your ideas here!

You can find the map by typing Invertia
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.09.2015 - 16:10
I like it, looks very intresting
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.09.2015 - 03:30
Thanks guys. Two questions:

1. Some people suggested having non-standard units on this map. What would you like to see? Some high fantasy, steampunk, or ancient world type of units? Or something else?
2. Although the map has horizontal wrapping, on the east/west border I had to cut the country borders, which is not a big deal since I both assign them to the same country, like Hawaii. But land units can't get over that border, only air units atm. Any ideas how to solve this?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.09.2015 - 08:10
Scritto da LawrencelotNL, 29.09.2015 at 03:30

Thanks guys. Two questions:

1. Some people suggested having non-standard units on this map. What would you like to see? Some high fantasy, steampunk, or ancient world type of units? Or something else?
2. Although the map has horizontal wrapping, on the east/west border I had to cut the country borders, which is not a big deal since I both assign them to the same country, like Hawaii. But land units can't get over that border, only air units atm. Any ideas how to solve this?

1. You can always make separate versions of the map, i.e., with different unit types being the main thing that sets the maps apart.
2. Could you please elaborate more on this?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.09.2015 - 07:25
1. Good idea
2. Well, the game has horizontal wrapping, but the editor does not. Let's say I wanted the whole Pacific ocean/desert to be one country in this map. I would have to draw borders near the edge of the map, because I can't scroll past the edge in the editor, and then do this twice on both sides. I then assign these two areas to the same country, Pacific, and I look at what happens in the game. Apparently in the game I then still see a border right where the edge of the map is, and what's more, I cannot cross that border with land units, only with air units.
This guys had a similar problem I think: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=20812
I hope this can be solved in the next version.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.09.2015 - 08:00
Scritto da LawrencelotNL, 30.09.2015 at 07:25

1. Good idea
2. Well, the game has horizontal wrapping, but the editor does not. Let's say I wanted the whole Pacific ocean/desert to be one country in this map. I would have to draw borders near the edge of the map, because I can't scroll past the edge in the editor, and then do this twice on both sides. I then assign these two areas to the same country, Pacific, and I look at what happens in the game. Apparently in the game I then still see a border right where the edge of the map is, and what's more, I cannot cross that border with land units, only with air units.
This guys had a similar problem I think: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=20812
I hope this can be solved in the next version.

2. Yes, that's the utmost annoying thing in the current editor. I'll contact Amok for this (every map maker will understand)
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo