‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
31.01.2011 - 03:27
I wonder why this one wasn't mentioned before (didn't found any related topic in here). In the last game i played this happened again:

There were three active players plus four players who had already lost the game officially. Now every turn you saw the message that they lost but they still were in the game. Maybe this one occurs when the one who created the room left the game already, at least this was the case here.
----
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
Alexander the Great
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.01.2011 - 18:06
Yeah this has been a problem for awhile now. i think the reasonits gone unnoticed was everyone assumed everyone else sent a bug report for it lol. thanks for posting it
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.03.2011 - 05:16
 Amok (Amministratore)
Did anyone notice this recently? Is it fixed?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.03.2011 - 16:34
I noticed this once. What else I've noticed is that when someone surrenders, their colored territories still stay on the field for a turn. Is this a glitch, or simply supposed to be that way?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.03.2011 - 23:53
Its just the system working it all out. I havent knowticed the origional bug in awhile but ill keep my eyes open it was kindah periodic before.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo