Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
11.07.2016 - 05:58
Has it been fixed where if you leave a clan war turn 2 it results in a loss? For example, if you leave turn 1 there is no penalty, but not everyone knows that if you leave turn 2 there is also no penalty. Has this been fixed, and if not why has it not been fixed?

What's to stop me from rushing my opponent and if I fail I could just leave the CW the very next turn with no elo penalty?

Take this into consideration.

Thanks.
-PM
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.07.2016 - 11:36
Scritto da PleaseMe, 11.07.2016 at 05:58

Has it been fixed where if you leave a clan war turn 2 it results in a loss? For example, if you leave turn 1 there is no penalty, but not everyone knows that if you leave turn 2 there is also no penalty. Has this been fixed, and if not why has it not been fixed?

What's to stop me from rushing my opponent and if I fail I could just leave the CW the very next turn with no elo penalty?

Take this into consideration.

Thanks.
-PM

the problem is we already spoke with admins and they dont care since they stated that a 1 turn cw is not a cw....
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.07.2016 - 11:14
Any clan who does that should be publicly called out, have their reputation lost, and not CWd by anyone.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.07.2016 - 17:27
njab
Account eliminato
Scritto da The Tactician, 16.07.2016 at 11:14

Any clan who does that should be publicly called out, have their reputation lost, and not CWd by anyone.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo