‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
02.02.2011 - 15:09
~Sificvoid pm'ed me
I clicked on his name to respond via pm, and "/pr ~sificvoid " appeared
Typed my message, hit [enter] - nothing happend, the chat line I types remains where it is

Tried the same with someone in my game (the player "effe"), which worked perectly.

Probably the "~" messes up my pm?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 15:29
Scritto da Okmera, 02.02.2011 at 15:09

~Sificvoid pm'ed me
I clicked on his name to respond via pm, and "/pr ~sificvoid " appeared
Typed my message, hit [enter] - nothing happend, the chat line I types remains where it is

Tried the same with someone in my game (the player "effe"), which worked perectly.

Probably the "~" messes up my pm?

theres also an ingame bug report about this.. other players seem to be able to pm me fine, which is the really strange part.
----
~
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 16:05
 Amok (Amministratore)
Are you sure the chat channel wasn't set to private with no player selected? Enter is disabled in that case.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.02.2011 - 18:37
This seems like the best thread for this, I can't private message someone with the /pr command if they have a space in their name. I also tried to spell the name without the space and with a _ replacing the space, but neither worked.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
03.02.2011 - 11:13
 Amok (Amministratore)
Scritto da Yaddo, 02.02.2011 at 18:37

This seems like the best thread for this, I can't private message someone with the /pr command if they have a space in their name. I also tried to spell the name without the space and with a _ replacing the space, but neither worked.

It shouldn't be a problem, unless there's more than 3 spaces in the name.
Simply write /pr Some Guy you message, and it should work.
Check again please, this issue was fixed like 2 months ago.
Also try clicking on the player name in chat so that it inserts /pr for you.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.02.2011 - 11:11
Scritto da Amok, 02.02.2011 at 16:05

Are you sure the chat channel wasn't set to private with no player selected? Enter is disabled in that case.

This *might* have been the problem, as I didn't check for that. Later that night I was able to pm sific just fine. When the problem re-occurs I'll report back in. Case closed, if you ask me.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo