‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
09.02.2011 - 16:29
Well as you might know, you have lets say 30 tanks in a city and you send them all to 6 capitals ( 6 tanks to each capital ) ... Okay thats good, so you end you turn.

However, the next turn, you notice your enemy has attacked yoru stack of 30 tanks first with 3 infantry. Of course, your tanks win but they do not continue attacking the capitals.

Now imagine it being the week before reinforcements and the capitals being of you enemy. ... Can you see it? 6 capitals, around 5-15 reinforcements, in a EUROPE game because someone stopped your tanks with 3 infantry. Now your enemy has those extra men and is now in the advantage.

I have had this a lot of times and many times when I really do need it. This has made me lose some games because I don't get those capitals on time.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.02.2011 - 16:33
This is how the game works and the reason why you have to prioritize your moves. If you move your tanks out of the city as your first move and then direct your tanks chances are much more likely those moves will go through.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.02.2011 - 17:04
I have never thought about that before, moving them out of the city first. That might actually work!

I am pretty sure that will actually work...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.02.2011 - 18:05
Happy to help.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.02.2011 - 02:17
It's still completly random. With some bad luck you can move last like 8 times or even more.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo