‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
11.02.2011 - 11:36
In the final stage of the last game i've played only me, my ally and a enemy was left. the game was set to 50 weeks, 2 weeks capturing the enemies capital.
in the 49 week we took his capital, he was still leading sp wise and in the 51. week we still hold his capital so he lost but so did we too resulting in everyone losing. is this suppose to happen ?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
22.02.2011 - 20:15
Lol no its not supposed to happen this way. The thing is the computer evaluated your loss, due to turn issues and his loss, due to you taking his capital at the same time. Im not sure what Ivan/Amok will do to resolve this type of issue in the future, but to me it seems just because you all legally lost.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.03.2011 - 12:05
I'm not sure if we are calling this a bug or not?

But at least in my view, if you capture and hold, and the 2nd week of holding is week 50 (in a 50 turn game), the game should check for that variable first before calculating the winner by SP.

Imagine this scenario, Player 1, 2 and 3. Player 1 and 2 are allied vs 3, and capture 3's capital on turn 49. Player 1 has the most SP. Currently, Player 1 would win alone at the end of turn 50. But, really, holding for week 49 and holding for the turn of week 50 is two turns, so if the game checked for that being satisfied before awarding victory to Player 1 by SP, then Player 1 and 2 would have an allied victory.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.04.2011 - 17:21
Bascially I like the idea proposed by Guest14502.
I don't know how hard or complicated it is to change it in the code, but I thought that some kind of screenshot proving this would be nice - and maybe gives you some additional information?
(I don't know, I am not to familiar with programming)

Anyway, this is still happening.
I was allied with red and fighting orange and yellow and we captured (after a long fight) orange's capital. He was not able to win it back, so he lost, while he was winner by SP at the same time.
But finally we all lost.
(Maybe this is more complicated, because the by-SP-winning-player was allied to another one, who was not eliminated this round)

Hope that helps find a solution.

Screenshot:
http://img845.imageshack.us/f/afterwindfail.jpg/
----

[img]http://atwar-game.com/user/18214/signature.png[/img]

Scritto da Grimm, 13.03.2014 at 18:28

So yeah, let's fight the anti-Viking lobby together!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo