Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
17.12.2019 - 16:53

Years ago, when playing Ultimate World War II (the last version of that), i had a dream. What if we could use the Ultimate WW II map to made an alternate one? The experiments started, and i finally was able to release it, under the name "Alternate World War II". Sadly, that got a sp nerf and wasn't exactly ballanced at all, leading to most people to blame on it and called "a Rp map" or similar things. I decided to go back to work to rebalance all the sides of the scenario. When i was about to release it, we had the great glitch that happened in 2016, "error map not found" "error: loading paths" and similar or worse bugs. I resigned to this and worked on the scenario that got the sp nerf.

Finally, when Dave came here and told mapmakers that it was possible to save some old glitched maps, he helped me to bring back to life the map and the scenario by extension. At this point of AtWar history, it is rare to fill a scenario with 10+ factions, so i still have hope and here is the release thread of this scenario, with detailled descriptions of the factions and their main roles. In order to make this as realistic as possible, i readed about many ficticious operations that the Axis could have took in order to full fill the world's domination dream. I still need to fix some grammar mistakes, so in general the scenario is ready. There is smaller versions of this if you only want to play eastern front with China and USSR vs Japan and USA or west

Come here and help Hitler build his wildest dreams or help Allies to prevent Axis to take over the world and lead to a dystopic world. This is how Hitler could have conquered the world.

The factions

1. Axis

1.1 West German Reich

Recommended strategies: Iron Fist, Lucky Bastard, Master of Stealth (Perfect Defense or Imperialist could work aswell so it would require a lot of skill)

Main focus: The West German Reich is the head of the Axis in Europe and Africa. He needs to focus on kill United Kingdom as fast as possible, support Italy in taking over of Egypt and then starts to support either East German Reich or Iberian Union and American Fascist Revolts in taking over USA.

1.2 East German Reich

Recommended strategies: Iron Fist (if West Germany funds), Imperialist, Master of Stealth

Main focus: The East German Reich needs to focus on attacking the soviets and try to take over Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad with the help of the Minor Axis of Europe and mid East. After this, he could keep advancing to east or focus on helping to either attack/defend West German Reich, Iberian Union and Vichy France.

1.3 Vichy France

Recommended strategies: Master of Stealth (if Hitler funds), Guerrilla Warfare, Imperialist

Main focus: Entertain or conquer British Africa and Free France lands in Africa. In South America, bring a support role to Fascists Revolts. In mainland Europe, kill and help Hitler to purgue the revolts (specially the ones in Switzerland).

1.4 Iberian Union

Recommended strategies: Perfect Defense, Imperialist (Relentless Attack could work so its weak in late game to defend)

Main focus: One of the point of divergence fations. Defend and prevent Americans to land in Morocco via operation Torch, use the Ireland revolt to weak UK and bring support troops in Africa and Asia theathers. In late game, he should focus in defense if America is coming to Europe or agressive if the Americans have been weakened enought.

1.5 Italy (Neroland xD)

Recommended strategies: Perfect Defense, Imperialist (Relentless Attack could work so its weak in late game to defend)

Main focus: Defend its african lands and try to advance in Egypt with the European reinforcements. In late game he could be either agressive or deffensive, so this is one of the perfect nations for the most skilled players.

1.6 Japanese Empire

Recommended strategies: Iron Fist, Lucky Bastard, Imperialist (Relentless attack could work so its weak on lategame)

Main focus: Classic Japan gameplay, try to kill as many chinese as you can. One of the hardest factions to manage.

1.7 Naval Japan and Manchuria

Recommended strategies: Naval Commander, Sky Menace (Imperialist could work, so weak in lategame)

Main focus: Distract for as many time as possible East USSR in mainland (Manchuria get free tanks) and be agrtessive in all the Pacific, take as soon as possible Hawaai or Mexico to lead the operations in USA inland. In Alaska, distract as many time as possible USA with the help opf American Fascist Revolts. Other hard faction to manage, and second point of divergence, as a sucesful Alaska and California Landing happened.

1.8 American Fascist Revolts

Recommended strategies: Sky Menace, Imperialist, Guerrilla Warfare

Main focus: Distract both USA to came to the main European and Asian theaters. Kill Mexico and Latinamerica. Third point of divergence.

1.9 Siam & Asian Guerrillas

Recommended strategies: Sky Menace, Imperialist, Guerrilla Warfare

Main focus: Use the guerrillas to weak british troops and reinforcements in India and lead, with Naval Japan support, the invassion of Australia.

1.10 Minor Muslim & European Axis

Recommended strategies: Master of Stealth, Imperialist

Main focus: Help East German Reich in the invassion of USSR, kill as many revolts and you can in Europe and defend Persia from Allies. In mid or lategame, asegurate Arabia Oil for the axis.

2. Allies

2.1 British Empire

Recommended strategies: Perfect Defense, Imperialist (if you want to fund another allied faction, so weak in lategame)

Main focus: Defend and keep his lands in Mideast and India, waiting for the support of either China or Commonwealth.

2.2 West USA

Recommended strategies: Sky Menace, Blitzkrieg (weak in lategame), Perfect Defense

Main focus: Kill the American fascist revolts in Northamerica helping Mexico and Latinamerica, defend as many time as you can in United Kingdom and lead the invassion of Europe and Africa in Operation Torch. Fund USSR if they need it.

2.3 East USA

Recommended strategies: Sky Menace, Naval Commander, Imperialist (if you choose to fund another allied faction)

Main focus: Kick japanese from Alaska and California, defend the Pacific islands and lead the invassion to Pacific in late game with support from Commonwealth and Mexico.

2.4 Western USSR

Recommended strategies: Perfect Defense, Iron Fist

Main focus: The most key player of the allied faction, it is such a great responsability to hold until the end! Defend, defend and defend from East reich and Minor Axis, secure Iran for allied powers and delay as many time as possible the Axis Advance.

2.5 Eastern USSR & Asian Allies

Recommended strategies: Imperialist, Perfect Defense

Main focus: Defend from Manchurian attacks and try to support China a little in early game. on lategame, help in the taking of Japan.

2.6 Mexico & Latinamerica

Recommended strategies: Desert Storm, Sky Menace (if someone is funding), Perfect Defense

Main focus: Defend from Japanese and American Fascist Revolts in Northamerica. In Southamerica, defend agressively its lands from both Vichy and American Fascists.

2.7 Free France & Antiaxis Revolts

Recommended strategies: Guerrilla Warfare, Master of Stealth (if funding)

Main focus: Annoy and destroy as many Axis cities in European and mideast theathers. In Africa, kill as many Vichy and Spain troops and cities as you can. Keep well defended your cap, because it could be an easy target in America.

2.8 China

Recommended strategies: Perfect Defense, Lucky Bastard or iron Fist (if funded)

Main focus: Classic China from ultimate WWII, defend and build as many walls as possible to defend from Japan and Manchuria and wait for American, British or Russian support, one of the most difficult factions on the scenario.

2.9 British Africa

Recommended strategies: Perfect Defense, Lucky Bastard or Iron Fist (if funded)

Main focus: Defend and stand up at all coast Africa from Vichy, Spain and italy, try to conquer italian lands in Africa, and secure Arabian oil reserves for allies.

2.10 Commonwealth

Recommended strategies: Naval commander, Sky Menace, Imperialist

Main focus: Be offensive against Siam and Japan in the pacific. In late game, support the invassion of Japan and Siam.

I'll try to host this scenario in casual room, or if some supporter wish, we could host this mainly Saturdays and Sundays 8the days i see more Atwar Activity)

Cheers and happy holidays!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.12.2019 - 20:08
 Pud
Wow, this looks great. Perhaps you could do a rank of the different factions by difficulty? Quite a few of them are listed as difficult.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.12.2019 - 21:37
This looks awesome.....look forward to playing. Thanks for the hard work and improving our game experience.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.12.2019 - 05:44
This is AMAZING
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.12.2019 - 06:25
Hot almost all strat can be played
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.12.2019 - 07:09
Ffs people a map doesn't become better because you put trenches and lanes to it
----
Someone Better Than You
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.12.2019 - 07:49
Great job

Won't fill
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.12.2019 - 08:45
Nice, Well done!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.12.2019 - 12:17
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.01.2020 - 19:16
Bumping to see if someone has hosted it.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.11.2021 - 16:55
Scritto da I_Hate_You_All, 05.01.2020 at 19:16

Bump again - need to set a date
----
The Gifted INC.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.11.2021 - 00:31
Scritto da Gifted Whore, 23.11.2021 at 16:55

Scritto da I_Hate_You_All, 05.01.2020 at 19:16

Bump again - need to set a date

Maybe my shorter version (focused only in the North Atlantic front) which has only 10 factions, it is hard to fill 20 faction scenario man.
I will rebalance it when i have some time and update it on this thread asap.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo