Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità

Il post originale

Postato da Alois, 12.02.2020 - 06:53
THIS IS NOW OUTDATED AS OF JUNE 2021. UPDATE SOON TO COME.

https://atwar-game.com/users/pm.php?new_pm=1&user_id=490852

Updated: 8th of April, 2021

If you're looking to help AW in anything including the following areas, please comment below if you'd like to help out and what you'd like to help with. Or message me directly. I can get you set up.

You do not need experience for ANY of these- we will train you if you do not know anything.

Do note what you want to help out with does not need to be on this list, we will be glad to help you help us!

❯❯ AW Press
Editor: Responsible for writing AW Press/The Cartographer/ATN articles related to the community. Conduct interviews with staff members, influential players or cartographers. Review maps and scenarios following the previously established models. Reports of events and tournaments. News and updates about the game.

Content creator: Will develop material such as banners, text and screenshots of the game in order to be posted on AW Press and all social media of AtWar.

CW Reporter: Will use the AW Press to keep everyone updated on the latest events and clashes between clans, as well as duels and the escalation of Elo.

❯❯ Community
Advocate: Act directly in the AtWar lobbies and maintain direct contact with absolutely all players. They must be present with some frequency to answer possible questions in the /help chat, forums and game rooms. They also have the job of conducting at least one SP/PC drop through weekly or daily events.

Playtester: Participate in the playtest sessions programmed by the game development strategy group. It is recommended that elaborate feedback is done after such sessions, but it is not mandatory.

Tournament Host: Create, innovate and, above all, deliver fun to players through huge events: tournaments. It is highly recommended that every Tournament Host has a right-hand person to assist him.

❯❯ Discord
Coordinator: The link between the website and the Discord server. Responsible for making announcements, updating information, and keeping the Discord server active.

Entertainer: Conduct exclusive events that take place only within the Discord server.

❯❯ Events

If you'd like to help out with events, we'd LOVE to have you! atWar is looking forward to hosting more *official* events like we've done in the past and could use people to help host them or help out in general.

Events are dependent upon creativity as well, so if you have any ideas for anything- please speak up! We love people who have opinions and ideas.

❯❯ Organizational

If you're the organizational type, we could use your help! atWar has many, many areas that need updating or organizing. We need people willing to help out and make this effort a reality, especially our FAQ where what's supposed to help people doesn't really help people at all.

❯❯ Development - Translating Languages

If you know any other language besides English, atWar could use your help in translating the game into different languages. Take a look at our translations page to get started, without contacting ANYONE!

You will get rewarded automatically for helping out in translating the game, up to 4,900 Proto Coins- That's almost a LIFETIME Premium Membership!

https://atwar-game.com/locale/

❯❯ atWar Radio

Become an online DJ and play music and other sorts of media for atWar!

https://atwar-game.com/radio/

❯❯ Rewards
Get some of these cool rewards for helping the game!

Protocoins

If you're able to help out atWar enough (and deemed so) you will be rewarded with protocoins- atWars currency. You can use these to buy practically anything on the game INCLUDING premium.

Trophies

Here are some of the very cool trophies you can rep on your profile for helping the game!

Supporter

Helped the game development

atWar Times Network

Participating in the atWar Times Network

Discord Booster

For boosting the atWar Discord Server

Code Breaker

Helped translating atWar

Do note you can even get trophies for donating Money ($$$) to atWar! Every bit helps us develop the game further. Contact Dave for more information regarding this.

❯❯ Benefits

Here is a list of some benefits you get for helping out atWar:

● Reputation & Respect throughout the community.
--> You will be one everyone looks up to and comes to for information and help. You're a prime example for the community.

● Included in Staff updates.
--> You will receive DMs from AW Leadership such as Estus on the latest that is happening in the staff team.

● Included in all-staff / Supporter meetings.
--> Every month, the staff team / Supporters hold a meeting to keep each other on the same track.

● Have more fun!
--> Helping atWar will not only make you feel good for volunteering, but people will also want to be around you and play more games as a result.

● And much, much more!
05.07.2020 - 03:57
Dude why they cry for my help
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.07.2020 - 15:41
This is really a great thing Emperor Alois! Thank you and Dave! very much for your efforts for this marvelous game! /s/ Natalie Smith:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
09.07.2020 - 20:27
Scritto da natsmith, 09.07.2020 at 15:41

This is really a great thing Emperor Alois! Thank you and Dave! very much for your efforts for this marvelous game! /s/ Natalie Smith:kiss::kiss::kiss:

alois and dave didnt make it thou ;/
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2020 - 04:28

thats nice to know, how can i help the game now?

Scritto da Alois, 05.07.2020 at 03:57

----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2020 - 04:35
Scritto da j-e-s-u-s, 10.07.2020 at 04:28

thats nice to know, how can i help the game now?

Scritto da Alois, 05.07.2020 at 03:57

I shouldnt have you ignored.. will check my end. You also have me on Discord.. feel free to message me there.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.07.2020 - 04:35
Thanks to everyone who is volunteering- I will get back to you hopefully soon. It's been super busy for me.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.07.2020 - 03:09
This is just sad
----
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.07.2020 - 15:10
Scritto da Napoleon 1997, 18.07.2020 at 03:09

This is just sad

You're sad
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
19.07.2020 - 10:25
Scritto da Alois, 18.07.2020 at 15:10

Scritto da Napoleon 1997, 18.07.2020 at 03:09

This is just sad

You're sad

No uuu
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.07.2020 - 07:24
Don't waste your youth on a video game. You'll be 30 before you know it.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
25.07.2020 - 01:27
What if you spent your entire life playing videogames, like all the way until you're entitled to Social Security.

If you take playing videogames to the logical extreme, then you'll realize that you shouldn't play them at all

But logic is for boomers
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
25.07.2020 - 02:17
Scritto da Wheelo, 21.07.2020 at 07:24

low blow...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
25.08.2020 - 05:22
I have some Tournament Ideas. To whom should i send them?
----
Wait a minute.... Who are you?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.04.2021 - 19:00
BUMP. In the middle of updating. Stay tuned.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.04.2021 - 22:49
 Mobster (Mod)
Quota:
- The Cartographer
Help bring new map-related content to the community via news articles, map promotions, map reviews, blogs, & more!

I can help with this if there is something to be done and someone else isn't looking to give a more effort than me. I only don't know much about the Warhammer maps but I've been making and playing maps since I registered to atWar, and I actually have a map which got like 3500 plays but I unpublished it when it got corrupted... I'm interested with the topic
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.04.2021 - 03:32
Updated. removed some jobs, added in more and changed the theme to what the rest of our threads in this area look like.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.04.2021 - 04:13
Happy to work on events. I plan on continuing the Ancient Tournaments on a quarterly basis, anyways.
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
08.04.2021 - 04:49
Scritto da The Panda Jew, 08.04.2021 at 04:13

Happy to work on events. I plan on continuing the Ancient Tournaments on a quarterly basis, anyways.

Great to hear! Supporters are always here if you need any help
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.04.2021 - 01:56
I want to be an discord server entertainer, or something like that. i am online 5 days per week.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
11.04.2021 - 02:05
I love creating events, tournaments, playing music for others in discord radio, or even translating the game to my native language: portuguese. i want to be active.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 16:59
I don't think I can commit to being a discord entertainer full time but I do like to stream and chat to people, and wouldn't mind doing some more when I have time. I could run some training streams for people who are interested and want to learn about the competitive scene. I have streamed a few games of 3v3 and some duels already, I could do some expansion tutorials as well, maybe even run a streamed tournament with commentary? I could do live stream 2 or 3 times a week perhaps, this wouldn't be enough to justify being a sole "entertainer" but if you stick me in a team of 2 or 3 others, I'd be happy to coordinate with them and organise some events so to speak.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.04.2021 - 18:32
Help is on the way
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
20.04.2021 - 09:26
Message deleted by Croat. Reason:
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
28.04.2021 - 11:05

How could anybody waste his/her life, while nobody even came close of scientifically proofing what live is even about? As long as I'm spending enough time on beeing healthy and for having a lower possibility of dying early, while also having or earning enough money to pay for the stuff I want to do, I don't see why I should not play games while I'm young or old.
----
I don't need any signatures !
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.04.2021 - 23:30
Scritto da Moepius, 28.04.2021 at 11:05

How could anybody waste his/her life, while nobody even came close of scientifically proofing what live is even about? As long as I'm spending enough time on beeing healthy and for having a lower possibility of dying early, while also having or earning enough money to pay for the stuff I want to do, I don't see why I should not play games while I'm young or old.

personally, i feel there are much more worth while things doing than playing video games but to each his own. but surely you have to admit that doing pr stuff like this for free for a little jpg image on your profile page is pretty silly haha.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
01.05.2021 - 07:52
 Mobster (Mod)
Scritto da vampire master V, 30.04.2021 at 23:30

personally, i feel there are much more worth while things doing than playing video games but to each his own. but surely you have to admit that doing pr stuff like this for free for a little jpg image on your profile page is pretty silly haha.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
01.05.2021 - 17:01
Scritto da Mobster, 01.05.2021 at 07:52

Scritto da vampire master V, 30.04.2021 at 23:30

facts over feelings kiddo
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.05.2021 - 16:44
I will help u with new people. i am a casual player tho.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
23.06.2021 - 14:00
Bump.. for those interested in what's available
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo