Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
26.05.2020 - 09:53
This is my first map, it is based on the real constellations, including, but not limited to, the zodiacal ones and the Earth, each of these constellations is a stellar empire.

Presentation:
Constellations were born in antiquity and in reality they are imaginary lines. This has always been true, but when the Earth reached the stars, it discovered one more thing, the constellations are actually stellar empires, at least one of them has visited the earth in the past and ancient men, from this visit, have handed down the existence of constellations with imaginary lines that have come down to today. After a long period of peace these constellations are now at war, will you know how to unify them?

Features:
Being a combat map in space there are only: buildings, ground vehicles and planes, not ships

The nebulae:
They are the equivalent of the sea
Since there are no marine means, it is not possible to build walls in the nebulae
The only means that can cross them are planes
In the nebulae there are cities, all as "unknown system"

Black holes:
They are the equivalent of inaccessible areas, I thought they could not be crossed by planes but it is not so, they are therefore the equivalent of the nebulae but they never have cities inside them

Distances:
As in reality the stars are very distant from each other, therefore there is almost always a certain distance between the nations, if the map is fine in a subsequent update I will put others among the missing constellations, unknown systems and ancient empires

Extra cities
At the moment there are not, if the map is fine there will be in a subsequent update

Rare units
At the moment there are not, if the map is fine there will be in a subsequent update

Bug:
Unfortunately there is a bug due to the editor that does not affect the game but only the graphics, in practice some states are not completely colored and depending on the zoom, if it shrinks the missing part is displayed elsewhere on the map, if it is enlarged the missing part is not displayed anywhere
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.06.2020 - 06:04
I added new constellations and corrected some errors on the units.

I also changed the boundaries to minimize the bug problem.

Unfortunately I have to say that the editor seems to be left without maintenance and full of bugs, it is extremely difficult to make a map without having problems with the numerous bugs of the editor
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo