‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
19.03.2021 - 10:51
There are trophies i got but didnt accomplish the criteria, for example trophy for 300 map plays, but i just published 1 map that have 10-20 plays(scenarios in the other hand miss one in the listing), and trophy for game translation, but i just helped a friend (less than 51% translated).

So can these 2 trophies be removed? Its not earned(yet), and I am not into this trophy & medals gratification/affirmation.

I just hold dear my first trophy for playing in Beta version, for which i thought i got it by playing with Russia. What a dissapointment it was when i played with Germany and didnt get...
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
21.03.2021 - 11:53
 Zoe
You have to ask a mod
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
22.03.2021 - 06:11
I asked by posting this thread, 2 mods and 1 admin already saw it, but didn't reply or do anything yet
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
22.03.2021 - 10:59
Scritto da Skanderbeg, 22.03.2021 at 06:11

I asked by posting this thread, 2 mods and 1 admin already saw it, but didn't reply or do anything yet

you need to message them when they're online or send a message to their inbox about it.
----
Not a good player
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
22.03.2021 - 13:17
Solved, ty.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
24.03.2021 - 22:35
 Dave (Amministratore)
Scritto da Skanderbeg, 19.03.2021 at 10:51

There are trophies i got but didnt accomplish the criteria, for example trophy for 300 map plays, but i just published 1 map that have 10-20 plays(scenarios in the other hand miss one in the listing), and trophy for game translation, but i just helped a friend (less than 51% translated).

So can these 2 trophies be removed? Its not earned(yet), and I am not into this trophy & medals gratification/affirmation.

I just hold dear my first trophy for playing in Beta version, for which i thought i got it by playing with Russia. What a dissapointment it was when i played with Germany and didnt get...

It's not a bug. ALL trophies (except the seasonal clan trophies) must be given or taken away manually by a moderator. If you are missing a trophy you think you should qualify for, the best person to contact is Croat... he's been handling trophies for us.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo