Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
13.01.2022 - 18:36
Can you create create a mobile system that would work if they shut down the internet? Would you be able to come up with another way to transfer information from one person to another without the use of the internet? If not what could you create that's secure to transfer data from one person to another without using the internet? I'd prefer something that could be utilized in data and information transfer if they shut down the cellphones and internet. Could you possibly come up with some sort of backup system without needing the internet or cellphones use, like a private application that can run without the internet possibly?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
14.01.2022 - 06:29
Yes I recently founded a startup that will address this very issue. My business provides lending options for luddites. This approach should encourage disruptive innovation in the digital space and I am optimistic that this could address internet problems
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.01.2022 - 07:46
Scritto da Tribune Aquila, 14.01.2022 at 06:29

Yes I recently founded a startup that will address this very issue. My business provides lending options for luddites. This approach should encourage disruptive innovation in the digital space and I am optimistic that this could address internet problems

would be interested in joining my organization?
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.01.2022 - 10:20
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
This thread feels like a conversation between two AIs programmed to act like humans.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.01.2022 - 16:57
Scritto da Tokugawa, 15.01.2022 at 07:46

Scritto da Tribune Aquila, 14.01.2022 at 06:29

would be interested in joining my organization?

Yes. I would like to join your organization.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo