‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
28.02.2022 - 23:01
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When I Win a CW i expect to win elo and when i loss i expect to loss elo

Actual behavior
vs Epic Clan (16 turns) StarCraft PvP Map < I won this game but it shows as if i lost and even lost elo
+943 50m ago

vs The_Empire (17 turns) StarCraft PvP Map < I won this game but it shows as if i lost and even lost elo
+1473 2h ago

vs The_Empire (19 turns) Warhammer: The Vortex < I lost this game but it shows as if i won and even got elo
+870 8d ago

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Playing scenario CWs, i am not 100 perc certain if it happens all the time or just most of the times since admins have had to fix this before several times for me.

Information:
Browser: chrome

Browser latest version
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.03.2022 - 19:29
Hey can a admin fix these last 3 CWs that are reversed :c , also is their any update on this bug so i know when we can do more scenario CWs
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.03.2022 - 21:48
 Dave (Amministratore)
Hi there, I've seen your bug report, I will get to it but it will take me a while. If it were a quick fix I would do it already, but unfortunately I think this one will be another one of the hard-to-find bugs.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 02:05
Scritto da Dave, 16.03.2022 at 21:48

Hi there, I've seen your bug report, I will get to it but it will take me a while. If it were a quick fix I would do it already, but unfortunately I think this one will be another one of the hard-to-find bugs.

Damn, can we just keep cwing and a admin fix the results later? we have a scenario CW log to know who actualy won a CW in the scenario discord so the clans involved can always keep the data between FO and the Empire, as well as others like the one we did with epic clan.

Atm only the 3 cws shown in the bug report are the glitched games since sid fixed the previous ones when they happened before.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 02:20
 Dave (Amministratore)
Scritto da sirivann, 17.03.2022 at 02:05

Damn, can we just keep cwing and a admin fix the results later? we have a scenario CW log to know who actualy won a CW in the scenario discord so the clans involved can always keep the data between FO and the Empire, as well as others like the one we did with epic clan.

Atm only the 3 cws shown in the bug report are the glitched games since sid fixed the previous ones when they happened before.

Yeah that's fine you can keep CWing and I'll fix the results later.

@Sid how did you fix these before?
----
--Sun Tzu

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 02:21
Scritto da Dave, 17.03.2022 at 02:20

nice thanks
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 02:50
 Sid (Amministratore)
Scritto da Dave, 17.03.2022 at 02:20

They might be fixed by taking them out of the clan and putting them back in or maybe recounting elo? I'll try them both but i don't recall it ever working.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 13:45
 Sid (Amministratore)
Kicking Siri out of his clan appeared to fix the issue until I put him back... But whatever it is doesn't appear to be affecting his record.

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 14:27
 Dave (Amministratore)
Scritto da Sid, 17.03.2022 at 13:45

Okay, thank you for this information
----
--Sun Tzu

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.03.2022 - 23:49
Does that mean im a glitch in the matrix? :O
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
18.03.2022 - 06:44
Try perma banning siri just to test if that fixes a few more bugs
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo