Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
29.04.2022 - 09:47
I genuinely want to know why people think this would be a bad idea. Ai would make this the perfect web based strategy game in my eyes. Even if they ai is a little lackluster.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.04.2022 - 10:56
 brianwl (Amministratore)
Scritto da juiceytunes, 29.04.2022 at 09:47

I genuinely want to know why people think this would be a bad idea. Ai would make this the perfect web based strategy game in my eyes. Even if they ai is a little lackluster.

i don't think anyone thinks it's a bad idea... it's just an idea that takes a lot of development time and resources, and there is bigger bang for buck implementing other ideas right now.
----

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.04.2022 - 12:04
Scritto da brianwl, 29.04.2022 at 10:56

Scritto da juiceytunes, 29.04.2022 at 09:47

i don't think anyone thinks it's a bad idea... it's just an idea that takes a lot of development time and resources, and there is bigger bang for buck implementing other ideas right now.

I've been playing this game for a few years, and I've just assumed people thought having bots is a bad idea. There was this one post where people actually preferred not to have them in the game at all. You even commented on it

also, I understand that it would take a long time to implement, I understand that fully. Coding is a BITCH. But I kind of feel like the positives to implementing ai's greatly outweigh the negatives. And by now it's kind of strange that atwar hasn't already introduced bots in some way or another.

(edit)
Now that I have read your other comment, I understand the issue with implementing ai's. I just really hope that at some point it'll be possible and smart to implement them. I kind of feel like a moron now lol. Forgive me for that, I'm not exactly in the loop with this kind of stuff.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.05.2022 - 16:25
I think if AI are put in the game, they should be used for practice.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.06.2022 - 19:38
Scritto da Dr. Bright, 12.05.2022 at 16:25

I think if AI are put in the game, they should be used for practice.

I agree with Dr. Bright. Adding bots would wonly encourage farming against them. However, if fighting bots doesn't gives SP then it could be implemented.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
25.11.2022 - 15:03
It's a bad idea because it's a strategy game and AI will always take the easy route so we don't need our brains in the game believe me.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo