Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
06.06.2022 - 00:21
As some of you know i am actually tryng to promote the game on tik tok. Many people didn't even know the game and they of course do some basic questions (despite having a tutorial). One guy even asked me how to pick a country. I think devs should manage an IG Account and upload some tips like how to wall a capital city, how does picking a country works (most new players don't know they lose money if they purchase an expensive country) or even how to land (some guys doesn't know how to use transport ships). i know there are some videos but it would be easier for me if i just share de IG profile to the people who asks me things.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.06.2022 - 09:22
Learning how to pick a country is one of the most difficult tasks that a new player faces, and almost resulted in me quitting the game when I first started. After 10 years there still isn't adequate instruction for those who don't watch the tutorial. Maybe this could be a start to finally finding a solution
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.06.2022 - 09:24
There are many GIFS that some helpful moderators created a while back, you can go find them and reuse them.
----
hi
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo