Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
04.01.2024 - 05:10
At the moment the Initial Funds per game are:

1,000 - 3,000 - 5,000 - 10,000 - 15,000 - 25,000 - 50,000

I wanted to ask if it was possible to add the following amounts to the Initial Funds:

(Changed the idea after all the posts made)
75,000 -100,000 - 150,000 - 200,000 and 300,000

Or if possible put the initial funds directly from the match creator, but I think this would require a more heavy modification…

I think this change would be good because on maps with large nations like "WORLD 50K" or "All countries without divisions", if you take nations like Russia, USA, China, etc... for many turns you have very few funds, also adding these 2 new ones funds or a customizable fund, maps could also be created with large nations such as for the period of colonial empires
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2024 - 12:53
Nah, more money = more rushing and more non sense specially on FFA maps, what i would support is real custom initial in the range we have, ie.e i want to make a game with 700 initial or 12000 initial.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2024 - 15:03
Scritto da I_Hate_You_All, 04.01.2024 at 12:53

Nah, more money = more rushing and more non sense specially on FFA maps, what i would support is real custom initial in the range we have, ie.e i want to make a game with 700 initial or 12000 initial.

Since it is a starting option, everyone chooses the one they want also based on the map, then once the game starts you have to adapt, if you don't like it just don't use it or don't participate in games with those characteristics

Since I like 24/48 hour games with even large states, being able to start with more initial funds or even with customized funds I think it is an advantage both for the games and for creating a map or scenario

Clearly, if no one likes it, they are obliged to use the amount of funds I requested in the games they create

just to give an example, with 200,000 2 players could do a BRICS vs. NATO challenge with real countries on maps like
"WORLD 50K" or "All countries without divisions"
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
04.01.2024 - 18:56
Those maps u mention are sp farm ones and tbh among the worstest ever made lol.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.01.2024 - 01:01
Scritto da I_Hate_You_All, 04.01.2024 at 18:56

Those maps u mention are sp farm ones and tbh among the worstest ever made lol.

The "WORLD 50K" map has 25259 games, 66 scenarios and 12 clones, it is the third most played map of this game.

I understand that you, who only have hourly games, may not be interested, but those who play 12/24/48 hour games are very interested, so your opinion is in fact only personal given the large number of users who think in this way. different way
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.01.2024 - 10:12
Do you mean when you put multiple picks so you can get all the lands of Russia , USA Brazil etc. ?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
05.01.2024 - 10:49
Scritto da Ghostface, 05.01.2024 at 10:12

Do you mean when you put multiple picks so you can get all the lands of Russia , USA Brazil etc. ?

yes, exactly, for example the DRICS is made up of 5 countries, while NATO is 26, but while the BRICS has Brazil, Russia, India, China which are among the largest and strongest, most of NATO are small, so if you puts 26 starting countries with initial funds however no less than 200,000 or 300,000 2 players could make a challenge with all the territories already taken.

It's an example, but I think that starting with a game as if it were already in an advanced state or being able to create maps with large countries would give potential to the game and the creation of maps

In fact, when I created the "All countries without divisions" map similar to "WORLD 50K" but updated to date, I had serious difficulty making the USA, Russia, China and Brazil balanced, because the purchase price too easily reached 50,000, raising this Aside from the limitation that it would be possible to create games by taking more states at an advanced stage, there would be a greater possibility of creating maps such as that of the great colonial empires or the map of the world but with ancient Rome at its maximum extension, both without divisions, in in any case it would increase the possibilities of creation
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.01.2024 - 05:18
Scritto da Eridans, 04.01.2024 at 05:10

At the moment the Initial Funds per game are:

1,000 - 3,000 - 5,000 - 10,000 - 15,000 - 25,000 - 50,000

I wanted to ask if it was possible to add the following amounts to the Initial Funds:

75,000 and 100,000

Or if possible put the initial funds directly from the match creator, but I think this would require a more heavy modification…

I think this change would be good because on maps with large nations like "WORLD 50K" or "All countries without divisions", if you take nations like Russia, USA, China, etc... for many turns you have very few funds, also adding these 2 new ones funds or a customizable fund, maps could also be created with large nations such as for the period of colonial empires

Interesting idea, you could make maps different from the usual ones, which have many countries with few cities or different games in which you can immediately take on many countries as in RisiKo
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.01.2024 - 20:22
Scritto da Eridans, 05.01.2024 at 10:49

yes, exactly, for example the DRICS is made up of 5 countries, while NATO is 26, but while the BRICS has Brazil, Russia, India, China which are among the largest and strongest, most of NATO are small, so if you puts 26 starting countries with initial funds however no less than 200,000 or 300,000 2 players could make a challenge with all the territories already taken.

It's an example, but I think that starting with a game as if it were already in an advanced state or being able to create maps with large countries would give potential to the game and the creation of maps

In fact, when I created the "All countries without divisions" map similar to "WORLD 50K" but updated to date, I had serious difficulty making the USA, Russia, China and Brazil balanced, because the purchase price too easily reached 50,000, raising this Aside from the limitation that it would be possible to create games by taking more states at an advanced stage, there would be a greater possibility of creating maps such as that of the great colonial empires or the map of the world but with ancient Rome at its maximum extension, both without divisions, in in any case it would increase the possibilities of creation

Yes i understood where your idea is coming from , but i am going to be honest i tried the same thing that you want to try , like i made a 50k multiple pick game and told everyone to pick russia china usa canada eu etc
but they either dont understand and pick 1 country and go ready then leave when i pick more countries or straight up leave or pick random picks.
What im trying to say its hard to organize these players when most of the time half of them dont even speak anything in chat lol
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.01.2024 - 20:58

Stop making those retard undivided maps, its better to ballance a country divided than those shit maps of "undivided", and yes, those are, by my standards and to most of real scen and comp community standards among the worstest maps ever made here.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.01.2024 - 10:06
Scritto da I_Hate_You_All, 06.01.2024 at 20:58

Stop making those retard undivided maps, its better to ballance a country divided than those shit maps of "undivided", and yes, those are, by my standards and to most of real scen and comp community standards among the worstest maps ever made here.

Your standards are your personal standards and others do not necessarily have to have the same standards as you

You like to play quick games, I only played one, I won it but I didn't like it, I prefer the 12/24/48 hour ones, it's a matter of taste, I accept that you have different tastes from mine, you have to accept the my tastes

The change I asked for is mainly for 12/24/48 hour games, if you don't like this option don't play it and don't participate in games that use it, after all no one is forcing you, but don't criticize users who like it

As for the majority of the community, I wanted to point out that the "WORLD 50K" map is the third most played map overall and therefore the third most appreciated map by users, and that from what I wrote to you in the previous post it has gone from 25259 to 25263 so in 2 days 4 games have been played and 2 are currently underway, so there are many players who appreciate maps with large undivided states, the facts prove you wrong, this type of map is appreciated by a significant number of users even if it is not the majority
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.01.2024 - 10:08
Scritto da Ghostface, 06.01.2024 at 20:22

Yes i understood where your idea is coming from , but i am going to be honest i tried the same thing that you want to try , like i made a 50k multiple pick game and told everyone to pick russia china usa canada eu etc
but they either dont understand and pick 1 country and go ready then leave when i pick more countries or straight up leave or pick random picks.
What im trying to say its hard to organize these players when most of the time half of them dont even speak anything in chat lol

I understand the problem of difficulties due to organization, however I believe that organization is a secondary problem, if it has an option to use it can be used or not, having it does not take away anything but adds many possibilities, how to exploit these possibilities is a problem that comes later

As for the organization, I don't use the chat as I don't do hourly games and in any case I don't know English, I translate with Google and like me many others will also have this problem, the only solution I see for playing complex games like for example BRICS vs. NATO is to organize yourself first via email with players you have dealt with and who have behaved well, it doesn't matter if you played as friends or enemies.

Or try to organize via the forum, except that I've seen that the forum is quite unfrequented, so I think email is preferable
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
07.01.2024 - 18:19
World 50k is a shit map and you can't deny that, its horrible in their making and their units have non sense.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
13.01.2024 - 08:07
After these posts and given the various opinions, reflecting on the possible new implications that this change would entail, I would like to write a summary of what I asked for with the addition of other funds compared to those I wrote initially

Starting from the concept that the "WORLD 50K" or "All countries without divisions" map can be liked or disliked depending on one's tastes and that in any case they are maps that are better suited to 12/24/48 hour games at least for "WORLD 50K" it is certainly a map appreciated by a significant number of players, just think that since 01/05/2024 marked on the post it had 25259 games after 8 days 19 have been played, 3 in progress, furthermore it is the third most played map of this game, so maps with large states are actually popular with many players

To improve the game, I believe the initial fund amounts should be increased, to 75,000 - 100,000 - 150,000 - 200,000 and 300,000 or if possible an amount chosen by the person creating the game

I don't see any negative aspects to this modification as being a free addition it can be used or not and you can enter or not enter games that have these funds

However, I see many positive aspects:
1) Given a decrease in players, complex games could be created starting from numerous starting countries with few players
2) Maps with large states could be created without the 50,000 limit which is a problem in the case of the USA, Russia, China and Brazil
3) Maps could be created with the great colonial empires or with empires such as the Roman or Mongolian ones with or without divisions
4) While discussing this topic I came up with some interesting ideas such as NATO against BRICS with or without divisions or a map with the great colonial empires with or without divisions and many other possibilities that could involve many or few players but the game would be however complex and fun
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.01.2024 - 09:18
Very good miLord !!! your maps are the best !
Another idea (capital bloked (UN defence) and players with bases around the globe), but the map is great how it is
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.01.2024 - 13:30
Scritto da Obelix, 26.01.2024 at 09:18

Very good miLord !!! your maps are the best !
Another idea (capital bloked (UN defence) and players with bases around the globe), but the map is great how it is

Lol no. World 50k and related maps are a visual cancer.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo