Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
31.08.2012 - 19:34
 Utah
Hey guys it's me Utah! I will be posting all my scenarios here. Starting from my most popular ones to my least popular ones.

Utah's Zombified World

The scenario is set in modern times. There are 2 zombie sides the American zombies (Nicaragua) and the African zombies (Nigeria). The Zombies are provided with units and money. In other words they can take over the world. The Humans have low income and usually fight each other for money (Tip-WWIII+zombie apocalypse=proof of humanity's stupidity) There are also the scientists who get the richest country on each continent at 300% income. So in other words they will get swarmed by greedy humans who care about money more then a cure. If they do survive they can easily become very rich and provide money to their allies.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 19:40
 Utah
Utah's Renaissance World

This scenario is set during 1450-1850 A.D. It is a historical scenario with the Americas and Africa empty for easy colonization!
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 19:58
 Utah
Utah's Ancient World

Ancient World is set during 3000-200 B.C. So you can expect to see Alexander the Great's conquests under Macedonia, and the Rise of Babylon.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:03
 Utah
Yet Another WWII!

Set during 1936-1950 A.D this scenario brings the aspect of surprise into the ww2 mix. With no teams every game is unpredictable so its not the same thing every time!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:06
 Utah
Utah's Medieval World

The second and oldest scenario I ever made! It includes the Crusades, Mongol invasions and more! Oh and it is set during 1000-1500 A.D
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:12
 Utah
Ultimate Historical Europe

A very popular and complex scenario! Set during 3000 B.C to 2012 A.D over 5000 years of history! Every nation is guaranteed to have an event. Besides Europe the scenario contains North Africa, and the Middle East. Expect the Crusades, Mongol Invasions, Fall of Rome, and Alexander the Great!

(Also available is a world version titled "Ultimate Historical World")
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:17
 Utah
Utah's Industrial World

This scenario spans from 1750-1900 A.D. Nothing too fancy.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:24
 Utah
Utah's Fall of Rome

Set around 450 A.D this scenario deals with you guessed it The Fall of Rome. In the scenario Rome is separated into 2 nations, the Western Roman Empire and the Eastern Roman Empire. These two can either make fight or they can work together to save Rome from the barbarians. Both start with plenty of money. The Eastern half has more though. The barbarians are very poor but get free units. I have seen both sides Rome and the barbarians win.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:30
 Utah
Utah's Alien World

This scenario is set in present day during an alien invasion. The humans must fight to take their land back. The aliens though have shut down all electronics in the most powerful countries. The otherwise poor countries are now worth 3x their original amount, the powerful countries have their incomes drastically reduced. The aliens on the other hand are very rich. There are 2 rival alien groups the Multisaurs in America, and the Micrologers in Eurasica.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:39
 Utah
Utah's Disaster World

Instead of playing IN the world you play ABOVE it! In this scenario you play as different weather conditions and spread them across the world. Do you want tsunamis to occur in Russia in here you can!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:42
 Utah
Utah's Early Modern World

Set during the first half of the 20th century, this scenario incorporates both World Wars.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:46
 Utah
Utah's Mythical World

Play as any mythical creature from Bigfoot to Slendy, and spread them around the world!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:50
 Utah
Utah's Gaming World

Play as a gaming corporation and make your game famous world wide!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:53
 Utah
Utah's Corporate World

Play as a company and make your sell your products around the world while also defending against other companies!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:56
 Utah
Utah's Viral World

The entire world has been renamed to body parts (flags included) and you must infect each and every one! The brain (Russia) is very rich and valuable.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 20:59
 Utah
Before Colonization

Set around 1490, the Europeans have just discovered America and are moving in on the natives. The map has Africa, a bit of Europe, Americas, and Oceania!
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 21:06
 Utah
Utah's Religious World

Take control of a religion as you guide it to world domination! All of the major religions are included.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 21:12
 Utah
African Wars

Includes various tribes on a boosted African map. The tribes are all randomly named.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
31.08.2012 - 22:02
"Play as any mythical creature from Bigfoot to Slendy, and spread them around the world!"

dear god

if I had to fight an army of slendermen I would just kamikaze
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.09.2012 - 05:53
Gah, way too many posts. Can you copy and paste the code from each of your posts, edit into the first post, and delete the rest? Much easier to read.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.09.2012 - 10:31
Utahrapter3 nice job man good scenarios with new map updates i hope you will can change boarders and disable city iam sure with this settings you will make awsame scenario.

How much time you spend for all this scenarios?????????
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
02.09.2012 - 14:15
 Utah
Scritto da avatar, 02.09.2012 at 10:31

Utahrapter3 nice job man good scenarios with new map updates i hope you will can change boarders and disable city iam sure with this settings you will make awsame scenario.

How much time you spend for all this scenarios?????????

I spend 1-2 weeks on each
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
06.11.2012 - 07:51
Wow that's a lot O.o
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo