Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
28.10.2012 - 13:17
 Utah
Hello friends! Today I will be showing you my newest map. It is a gigantic space map 7000x7000 the largest it can be without giving my browser explosive diarrhea. I made the map myself since there was a lack of good space maps. You choose a planet in a star system and branch out from there. Your basic units are the planetary defense, fighter, transport and invasion army. More to come. The fighters can not conquer planets and are used to weaken planets and destroy ships. The invasion army needs a transport to leave a planet and has a limited attack against planetary defenses. They are one of the only units that can conquer planets. Scattered around the galaxy are asteroid fields which provide huge amounts of minerals and resources. In other words they are filthy rich. The map is only a day old and it's bound to get grander and better! Enjoy! (PS: I accidentally gave my map 1 star before I even tested it out...)
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
29.10.2012 - 21:16
Your Europe map give me explosive diarrhea and hemorrhoids.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.10.2012 - 11:23
Scritto da Sinjid, 29.10.2012 at 21:16

Then try to make one better.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
30.10.2012 - 16:28
Scritto da raetahcodeupon, 30.10.2012 at 11:23

Scritto da Sinjid, 29.10.2012 at 21:16

Then try to make one better.

You don't understand do you. :L

The map is so epic in size and is awesome. I guess you didn't understand since you're from Spain.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo