Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
09.11.2012 - 14:53
 Utah
Hello friends i'm here to present my Renaissance map. It will feature a completely divided world. When finished it will turn into Renaissance World, a scenario. In the scenario the Americas and Africa will be empty to allow easy colonization for the Europeans, who will have acsess to ships with larger range to beat the Asians in the colonial race. The time period is 1400-1850 I will post any major progress on the map here.

Progress:
Europe (30% done)
Africa (34% done)
Middle East (76% done)
Asia (11% done)
Oceania and Indonesia (DONE)
South America (DONE)
North America (45% done)
Antarctica (0% done)

Me as Spain preparing to fight the latejoining troll known as Reckoner in the Iberian Civil War:

The world map:

The Caribbean:

The Sea of Japan:

Me, attempting to restore the glory of Byzantium in a populated game:

The same game, with our growing empires and my Asian colonies!

"Generals, you have always fought with glory against the enemies of Christ. Now the defense of your fatherland and of the city known the world over, which the infidel and evil Turk have been besieging for two and fifty days, is committed to your lofty spirits"

Another game this time with added India and expanded Middle East. Spain and Portugal have just begun colonizing America.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 05:52
You shouldn't make every region a own country. For example Spain was widely united by 1400. If you make a "Renaissance" map, please keep it accurate, or just label it as another split up 500+ country map.

This might be helpful for you:
http://mapsof.net/map/europe-map-1400

and especially to show Spain:

Also remember to keep the reinforcements a bit lower than normal, building huge armies wasn't that easy back in the days
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 05:57
Scritto da Clovek30, 10.11.2012 at 05:52

You shouldn't make every region a own country. For example Spain was widely united by 1400. If you make a "Renaissance" map, please keep it accurate, or just label it as another split up 500+ country map.

He is using Europa Universalis 3 regions... (1356 provinces in the game) then putting the regions together to make the countries needed for the scenario. If you want to play just spain then I recommend something else.

PS:Spain was split into Navarra,Aragon,Castille and Grenada at around 1400... that's hardly united
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 06:02
Scritto da ezzatam, 10.11.2012 at 05:57

Scritto da Clovek30, 10.11.2012 at 05:52

He is using Europa Universalis 3 regions... (1356 provinces in the game) then putting the regions together to make the countries needed for the scenario. If you want to play just spain then I recommend something else.

PS:Spain was split into Navarra,Aragon,Castille and Grenada at around 1400... that's hardly united

Nigger, you see the screenshots I posted? Yes? Did I say Spain was an united country? I said it was widely united, which it actually was, Castille was holding a large part of nowadays Spain. Also did I say it was only about Spain? I just used Spain as example, because he used Spain for an example. Next time read posts fully before typing some shitpost.

P.S. Hurrdurr I am such an intelligent nigger, because I point out things, the poster before me pointed out and correct him about it, while he was stating the exact same thing.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 10:47
Well that escalated quickly.

Personally, I'm with them on this (Not sure why they're arguing). I don't think each region should be a separate country; just make it like the normal game, only in the Renaissance Era. This would mean separate countries for Portugal, Castille, Aragon, Granada, Leon, etc. Holy Rome would probably be split up into its parts, as would China, Byzantine Empire and Kievan Rus, but otherwise, just make one country per real life country. There's no reason to go and split up Goryeo and the main island of Japan; the map isn't big enough.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 11:17
Scritto da Clovek30, 10.11.2012 at 06:02

Nigger, you see the screenshots I posted? Yes? Did I say Spain was an united country? I said it was widely united, which it actually was, Castille was holding a large part of nowadays Spain. Also did I say it was only about Spain? I just used Spain as example, because he used Spain for an example. Next time read posts fully before typing some shitpost.

P.S. Hurrdurr I am such an intelligent nigger, because I point out things, the poster before me pointed out and correct him about it, while he was stating the exact same thing.

Spain wasn't united until 1800s anyway... it just depends on which time period utah decides to rip from EU3 game which I suggest as UNITED-Around Philip the 1st or Charles the 5th. (where Aragon and Castille had the same Ruler)
I am just bashing utah's idea... there were more than 20 powers at any one time in Europe until the 1800s let alone the world... So how is this scenario ever gonna work?

Utah's map uses different time for different continents so Muscovy and USA can co-exist in theory

PS: Aragon was the leading House in what you call "widely united" Spain (also holding Sardinia and some parts of South Italy) near 1400, so I don't know what you are spouting about Castille's size... Castille was UNDER Aragon with Isabella I (CAS) the wife of Ferdinand V (ARA) until the War of Spanish Succession..

Besides, I am Asian so calling me nigger doesn't work...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 12:55
 Utah
Thank you all for the suggestions!

1: I want a split up world because I like my games complex! "Give the rich Northern Italian lands to the mighty Holy Roman Empire France!" "No Britain you cannot have an Asian port in Hong Kong. The Japanese empire will not allow it!"

2: The whole expanded time period worked extremely well in my original scenarios. Once Russia finally unites its empire it should be already 16-17th century. You can ask anyone who played the original Renaissance World. It works
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 13:16
1399 for Divine Wind start?
October 1399 had something to do with Henry the fourth, that's all I remember about it. I'd have to Google, but it wasn't that significant anyways.

Could you add Verona, Italy for fun? That's where The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet (William Shakespeare) takes place.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 15:53
Scritto da Utah, 10.11.2012 at 12:55

1: I want a split up world because I like my games complex! "Give the rich Northern Italian lands to the mighty Holy Roman Empire France!" "No Britain you cannot have an Asian port in Hong Kong. The Japanese empire will not allow it!"

2: The whole expanded time period worked extremely well in my original scenarios. Once Russia finally unites its empire it should be already 16-17th century. You can ask anyone who played the original Renaissance World. It works

Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region of China now (was British Colony 1842-1997), nothing to do with Japan. It is located in Southern China and was originally ceded through the Treaty of Nanking after the First Opium War. It did fall into Japanese hands during WWII (1942-1945) but that is rather insignificant. SO there :0

YOU NEED TO GET THESE HISTORY FACTS RIGHT!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 16:43
 Utah
Scritto da ezzatam, 10.11.2012 at 15:53

Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region of China now (was British Colony 1842-1997), nothing to do with Japan. It is located in Southern China and was originally ceded through the Treaty of Nanking after the First Opium War. It did fall into Japanese hands during WWII (1942-1945) but that is rather insignificant. SO there :0

...I was pretending that Japan conquered China. I'm a history geek I don't need to be told where Hong Kong is
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
10.11.2012 - 23:44

The game isn't much fun if you have everything is completely accurate. :/
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.11.2012 - 13:36
 Utah
Now with more countries than Ultimate Europe.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
12.11.2012 - 17:27

>FACTS

lol your maps have a wrong population scale and you left behind important cities.
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
14.11.2012 - 18:43
AlexMeza
Account eliminato
Did you publish this yet?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
14.11.2012 - 19:42
 Utah
It's published for testing yes
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.11.2012 - 08:11
AlexMeza
Account eliminato
So what's the name?
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
15.11.2012 - 15:10
 Utah
"Renaissance"
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
16.11.2012 - 20:19
 Utah
Another major milestone! Renaissance now has more countries than all the MEGA maps combined.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 07:51
Scritto da Utah, 16.11.2012 at 20:19

Another major milestone! Renaissance now has more countries than all the MEGA maps combined.

Dont try to make a competition with Ezzatam, comparing your map and maps of MEGA maps is like comparing Ferrari with Porsche, Ezzatam makes maps of countries focusing in the appearance, map background and borders.
Your map changes the way to play afterwind, making each little part of earth a different country and adding some types of units that i find interesting.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 08:15

In related news, countries of MEGA maps combined count to 17 at the moment. That's not hard to beat... In case you meant the equivalent of my "Divisions" then yeah, Renaissance has more of those owing to them having all just 1 city compared to an average of 6 cities per Division. So divide your total by 6 and you have 5x the work remaining to go
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 10:47
 Utah
Scritto da raetahcodeupon, 17.11.2012 at 07:51

Dont try to make a competition with Ezzatam, comparing your map and maps of MEGA maps is like comparing Ferrari with Porsche, Ezzatam makes maps of countries focusing in the appearance, map background and borders.
Your map changes the way to play afterwind, making each little part of earth a different country and adding some types of units that i find interesting.

I was not trying to make competition. I was just trying to give you a perspective on how many countries are in my map since the MEGA maps are known to have plenty of countries.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 10:59
Scritto da Utah, 17.11.2012 at 10:47

I was not trying to make competition. I was just trying to give you a perspective on how many countries are in my map since the MEGA maps are known to have plenty of countries.

Do you understand English? I have plenty of cities and DIVISIONS and my maps are based on single/multiple COUNTRIES. Learn the difference you child.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 11:07
 Utah
Scritto da ezzatam, 17.11.2012 at 10:59

Do you understand English? I have plenty of cities and DIVISIONS and my maps are based on single/multiple COUNTRIES. Learn the difference you child.

Your divisions in-game are counted as countries.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 12:50
Sssh.
Stop.
This discussion is not going to have a good end.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 12:54

it dosnt matter, because my ww1 scenario beats Mega and Utah maps combined lol.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
17.11.2012 - 13:07
 Utah
Scritto da Tundy, 17.11.2012 at 12:54

it dosnt matter, because my ww1 scenario beats Mega and Utah maps combined lol.

Your ww1 map is too OP for our inferior maps
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo