‹‹ Torna a Bugs
Acquista l'abbonamento Premium per nascondere tutta la pubblicità
26.03.2011 - 19:11
When playing a game some people drop out then reconnect so that they can get an idea how many troops are on the map in peoples city. this makes the fog of war part of the game not work properly. could you instal the fog of war on the sign in screen so no one knows what people have and how many.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.03.2011 - 19:47
Um this isn't a bug, I think. It helps you not join next to a spot where there are 100s of enemy tanks about to take over the neutral countries...
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
26.03.2011 - 20:02
Yes it is a bug because people are exploting it to cheet by lifting the fog of war. Besides if late join is on you can respawn anywhere on the map and you get an average number based on game by lifting fog of war your also seeing that that guy with 50 countrys cap has troops here but not there thas also being exploited by people who loose then rejoin. you should not also get information other players in the game dont have.
the end result is people are useing it to cheet! it needs to be fixed.
Any cheeting is bad and costs player numbers to drop.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.03.2011 - 03:11
 Ivan (Amministratore)
Well, what do you propose we do - hide the armies from spectators? This would make late joining very difficult, and observing the game as a spectator would be terribly dull.
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.03.2011 - 06:40
I propose they see what we see.

Once the game is underway, they should only see unit Icons that are non stelthed and location. They should not know force strength or hidden units just like the people playing the game.

I would also like to stress in a few games ive seen people another coalition start late joining together inorder to overforce(troop count) the players curently in play. then blitz and tag team them to distroy them 1 at a time useing the free troop report they get on the map and the extra troops.

To put this strategicly its like playing a great game of chess with a great oponent then have some one add 3 queens right by one or both players kings that even if you remove them from play come back over and over again.

Please dont let then see the best spot to put there queens to give the players who have earned the SP a fair chance. We all know the best countrys and the playing field well this is enuff. By seeing that there are bombers here and tanks there thats enuff info to get a good idea as to where you should pick to start.

Who knows could be 1 tank or 1000 but thats the chance you take moveing into a hostile are.

While were on this subject i aslo feel after a player rejoins 3 times the admin should be alowed to kick them to help prevent this iligitamate tactic. But thats a whole other discusion in its own.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.03.2011 - 06:44
Im sorry about the Spectator comment. I missed it.
you could alow spectator view for people who want to watch but in order to join a game in progress players must let them in.

EX:spectator "UrlanderPendragon" wishes to join. Yes or No
----
Where's the BEEF!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.03.2011 - 08:05
Scritto da Ivan, 27.03.2011 at 03:11

Well, what do you propose we do - hide the armies from spectators? This would make late joining very difficult, and observing the game as a spectator would be terribly dull.

I agree... I cant tell you how many time I sit and watch games... like if I have other work I need to do or if I am working out and I would like to watch a match... I think it would be a really shitty idea to change it so people cant see also if players had to vote.. no one would ever get to see the game..
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.03.2011 - 11:16
The problem is not in the system, it is with the people. This wouldn't be a problem if people didn't decide to abuse the joining system. Similarly, I have seen an abuse of the ability to see your ally's units in the same fashion as the rejoining thing. It just happens. deal with it.
----
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
27.03.2011 - 21:52
Rejoining is not the issue here. nither is spectating.
all you need to do is add a button to the join screen saying spectator. By pushing this button you lock that game for you to join it and can now see it as a spectator but are not abale to join it any more.
From the point you push spectator the game is permanantly locked Also the locked out player must not be able to comunicete with the players in the game giveing them the information they see, But i think the first fix will do alot for the game becasue most people dont wana sit around gaining no SP ratting on how many troops another player has in there capital.
----
Where's the BEEF!
Caricamento...
Caricamento...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privacy | Termini di servizio | Insegne | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Raggiungici su

Diffondi il verbo